"good to know, can you lend me a time?" he asked and walked towards me.

"why would I?"

"just because..." he insisted and gestured me to get inside his car. But I didn't, instead I crossed my arms on my chest, with my brows up.

"okay, let's date." he said cooly so I laughed so hard that made his forehead creased.

Date? Him? Tss. Over my dead body.
I shook my head and turned my back against him.

"you wish.." I replied but his reflexes was so fast and he close my car's door in a second.

"why is it so easy for you to reject me?" he asked, with his arms leaning on my car. My God, I don't want any filthy hands touching my baby!

"because, I don't like you. Simple as that, Mr. Jungkook Jeon, so will you please step aside so I could go home?" he's getting into my nerves. I am so impatient but he's persistent. This jerk.

"fine, let's just eat dinner." he tired again.

"we have stocks of food in our house, I can eat dinner there."

He sighed but didn't get off my car. "Just tonight, Miss Hwang."

I bit my lips so I won't smile, he just called me Miss hwang. I don't know but there's something that made me smile about it.

"fine.. But I'll use my own car." I agreed.

"what if you'll escape?" he accused.

"I am true to my words, Mr. Jeon." I answered and pushed him away from my car.

I followed his car when we got out from the campus. I answered my phone when it rang, without knowing who's calling.

"hello, Eunbi?"

I almost stepped on my brake when I heard my dad's voice.

"dad.."

"I can't contact your mom, are you home now?"

"Not yet, why? Did you fight again?" I asked like I didn't know what's happening between them.

"ah, nothing. I just want to inform you that I'll extend my business here in New York."

My grip on the steering wheel tightened when he mentioned about extending his 'business'.

"this is why you can't contact mom, right?"

His line silenced. "Bi..."

"Mom's managing  businesses here, and you're out there for weeks now . Are you really doing a business meeting?"

"of course..."

"I'll trust you dad. Don't lie to us." I said before hanging up.

I parked my car beside his and I saw him waiting for me. I went out of my car with my poker face, that call changed my mood.

"is there a problem?  He asked and I shook my head.

We're just silently eating and sometimes I caught his stares. Did I make this dinner so awkward?

" you can tell me what's bothering you, maybe I can help. " he broke the silence between us.

Maube he's right. He's a guy. He can answer my questions about a man having an affair.

I cleared my throat before speaking.

"You have a history of playing with woman, then you got married. The woman thought you've changed, but that man is having an affair, still."

He bit his lower lip and nod. He drank his water before answering my question.

"was that man married his wife because he loves her or, it's arranged?"

That made me stop from eating. Does my dad really loves my mom? Is it just  arranged marriage? Because  people in business world do that.

"what will you do, as a son If you found out that your dad is having an affair?" I ignored his question.

"I will get mad at him. He has a big responsibility now, but he's still playing around like a single man? Man, that's insane. I will confront him. " he answered

"who's fault is it? Is it the woman who chose to have a relationship with a married man? Or the married man who cheated even though he's married?"

A long silence filled our atmosphere. He stared in void thinking the answers about my question.

"they're both at fault." finally, he answered.

"a decent woman won't have a relationship with a married man, even if she really love that man if she respects his family. A married man, won't cheat if he's in his right mind."

It's my first time talking to him seriously, but he surprised me with his answers. He looked so serious, not the jerk jungkook I knew.

" so you better confront your dad about that if you want to have a compete family." he added that made may jaw drop.

"It's not my story!" I denied

"yeah, nice try." he replied in sarcasm. "but, what will you do with your complete family if you're not happy?"

"you can't force yourself to be happy, right? Does having a complete family with your dad having an affair makes you happy?"

So many realizations hit me with his questions. To be honest, I never expect him to talk to me seriously with this matter, knowing he's a playboy himself. But my whole perception of him changed that night.

I realized that I don't have any idea how my mom and dad met in my 19 years of existence. Is it  just arranged? Is it like in the movies that dad made mom pregnant so he has no choice but to marry her? Because if dad is really serious about having a family, and getting married, He won't be having an affair by now.

When I got home, I immediately went to my room and took a shower before going to my bed. I didn't see mom in the living room, so maybe she's still at work.

jkmusics sent you a message

I tapped the notification about him to see his message in instgram.

jkmusics: nice having a dinner with you, until next time.

hwangeunbi_: there's no next time.

jkmusics:of course there will, you can share your problems with me, I'm a good adviser.

I can see him smirking after saying those. Tss. I sent him an emoji rolling its eyes and I doze off to sleep.

He's not that bad.

Instagram acct. :

sinkookstories: short stories about sinkook