"We're going out tonight whether you like it or not. Let's just stay off our phones and ignore the people for the rest of the day," he placed me down on the washroom marble countertop. I rolled my eyes and yanked my toothbrush out of the holder. "Declan," I reminded him. "He's going to the movies tonight with your parents remember?" Kolson refreshed my memory from the phone call last night when we couldn't stop touching each other. I pouted. I miss him. When Delcan gets back I'm hiding him from humanity and keeping him to myself.

"I can't believe this is real," I mumbled softly while he put toothpaste on our toothbrushes. He nods his head, already knowing what I was thinking. We brush our teeth together and once we were finished rinsing off, he held me again and walked back to the bed. "We need to speak with Sage soon. And I wanna see Declan also. And I want to spend more time with you," he rambled off, placing me on the edge of the bed. "Well Declan and I aren't going anywhere," I softly assured him.

"I'm scared, Treasure," he mumbled. Butterflies tortured my stomach at the sound of that name. "Just shut up," I grabbed his shoulder and yanked him towards me, crashing our lips for the first time this morning. "Bad move," he groaned and pressed our bodies together for relief before kissing me harder, easily taking control of the kiss.

"How hard can it be to track down someone in LA, Adrian? Those people are easy to find," I snapped, slightly getting angry that we barely got any information on this man besides from his name

"How hard can it be to track down someone in LA, Adrian? Those people are easy to find," I snapped, slightly getting angry that we barely got any information on this man besides from his name. Who knows if it's even his real name.

Romando Elowen.

Malcolm ran his hand up and down my arm, automatically calming me down. "I can find people related to him...he's part of a known modeling agency," Kai suggested. "Yes! Perfect. Do that," I immediately said. Adrian grinned at him and they went to work on the computer. "You okay?" Malcolm whispered. "Yeah, just prepare yourself for a flight, this man has to pay for doing this to Kai," I stated. I guess he already knew we were going to get this guy soon.

"I told you I'm fine," Kai huffed. "He still has to pay," Adrian added on the conversation and Kai remained silent. He knows we're right. "Found her! Qatsiyah Kane, his photographer. Prefers to go by Siya. There's a lot of public articles about her. She also works at Shaw Creations and apparently, she has a YouTube channel or something. We already have her location at two places. An apartment and the other says she's been at a other building. I'm not sure what it is," Kai reported willingly.

That was fast. "Find her for tomorrow night," I tell Kai and he continued typing away on his computer. Adrian stood behind him, observing everything and pointing out other things. It's decided, we're finding the girl and getting our information. By tomorrow night, he should be dead.

"Pack your bags boys, we're going to Los Angeles."