17~ Against His Chest

After snorkeling you guys head home and decided on eating around 4 and then watching the sunset at the beach. Sapnap thought it was cheesy but George and Dream liked the idea. You guys ate at the same restaurant you did last night.

"Pasta again y/n" George said.

"At least I'm getting a different kind, it sounds good!" You say back hitting his arm. After eating you guys all spilt the check and then walked over to the beach. You set down the large blanket you had to all of you and sat down.

"Walk with me." Dream says taking your hand. You smile and stand up with him and start walking towards the water. You walked right next to the waves the water touching your feet when the waves crashed. "It is so peaceful." Dream says looking at you. You grab his hand and give him a peck on the lips.

"It is." You respond. The sun was just starting to set. "The water looks so nice." You say looking at him.

"I dare you to go in." He says facing you.

"What? In my clothes you are crazy" you say walking more.

"I knew you wouldn't, baby" he says sticking his tongue out at you. You scoff and shake your head.

"Fine." Is all you say before running into the water and diving in. Still fully dressed you stood up to where the water was up to your shoulders looking at the sunset then back at dream.

"You are crazy!" He yells. You notice Sapnap laughing his ass off with George.

"Come on! Get in its very nice." You say waving your hand.

"No, I'm not that crazy!" He says. You roll your eyes.

"So I'm not the baby, its you pussy." You say tilting your head and raising your eyebrows. Then you turn back around and watch the sun while swimming out further. Them you heard the water behind you splashing and realize dream has jumped in. He removed his shirt and had his shorts on. You laughed and jumped up onto him. He put you his back and swam around with you. You guys stayed in the water for the reminder of the sun set.

You walk back over to George and Sapnap. "I can't believe you guys got in that water, its cold." George states. You grab a towel and wrap it around the both of you.

"It was relaxing George" you say to him and he rolls his eyes. You guys grab your things and walk back to the house.

"That was so boring" Sapnap says when we walk back in through the door.

"I thought it was fun." You, Dream, and George say in unison.

"Whatever." Sapnap says and jumps on the couch. "I'm picking the movie in return for a boring evening" you just rolled your eyes and went to the room to go change. After, you walked and sat down on the other couch saving a spot for Dream. Sapnap settled on a scary movie.

"You don't even like scary things." You say scrunching your face.

"Do too, that's dream who doesn't like them oh and George" he says proud. You just roll your eyes at him for the fifth time and wait for dream to join you on the couch. Finally he does and he puts his arm around you. You roll up into his side and watch the movie. You both flinch at the scary things and George screams.

"Shut up!" Sapnap says shoving him away.

"Sorry!!!" He yells back and quietly mumbles 'jeez.' Dream had his hand on your thigh. He squeezed it and moved it higher an higher. Your stomach started to do flips and you looked at him wide eyed. He then got high enough and touch you with his pinky finger. Your head shot back and you closed your legs. You shot him and look.

"They are sleeping." He whispered.

"Are you crazy? No!" You whispered back firmly. You got up and walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower. You didn't know but dream followed. He made you jumped when he came into the shower with you. "What are you doing?" You say.

"Um, taking a shower?" He says confused but he knows what he is doing. You ignore him and wash your hair as does he. When you wash out most of the conditioner from your hair he goes closer to you, and closer, and closer until your bodies touch. Your breath hitches and you put an arm around his neck and another on his chest. The eye contact was crazy along with the tension.

Finally, he dove him and you could help it anymore you groaned and he pushed you against the wall. The shower was loud enough, there was no way the others would hear... right? You moaned and he laughed at you and continued to kiss you. He licked you bottom lip asking for entrance and you let it in. Your tongues fighting for dominance, his won. He started to kiss down your bare body until. When he got there he licked. Your hands fell to the wall trying to find something to grip onto but there was nothing so you grabbed his hair. He looked up and made contact with your eyes and you head fell back and you let out a noise. He used his tongue fully this time.

Putting his tongue to work until he switched to his fingers pushing them up. Each time hitting the g-spot perfectly. You tried to cover your mouth but a few louder moans still broke through. You came and he continued through your orgasm.
He licked again and came back up to kiss you.

He groaned against your lips and you kissed him and put your hands in his hair. He lifted you up and you wrapped you legs around his waist. He kissed at your neck leaving dark marks and some on your boobs. Until you felt pressure building up in your stomach. You moaned knowing he had put it in. You breath was hitching each time he thrusted into you, trying not to make too much noise. He hit a perfect angle. You moaned loud.

"Shit babe I know it's hard but you need to keep that pretty mouth quiet." His actions showed the opposite he begged for me to scream. He put his thumb in my mouth to stop me from make to much noise. When I reached over the edge I wanted to kick but I had to stay still. Dream carried through finish not inside me this time but pulling out and pumping his cock as his cum went down the drain.

When you walked out of the shower you held onto the counter for support to stand. You grabbed a towel and covered your body.

Dream also covered in a towel and hugged you from behind and kissed at your neck again. You wiped down the steam of the mirror and saw the dark hickeys on your neck.

"Clay!" You gasped. He looked in the mirror and started wheezing. "Stop laughing that- that isn't funny" You say but you were also hiding back your laugh.

"Oops I made some damage." He says walking away into the bedroom. You scoff and put in your hair products and dried off and changed into some shorts and one of Dreams hoodies.

You walked in to the bedroom and jumped onto the bed.

"Hopefully they didn't hear." You say looking up at him.

"Well...you were pretty loud" he says smirking. You tilt your head.

"Not my fault" you say giggling. You made small conversations before falling asleep in the cool room against his chest.

Um... interesting chapter?