8~ The Car

The day passed pretty quickly through watching some sappy movies to playing Minecraft and going to sleep.

The next morning came and you woke up dream quietly since you wanted to leave early to get to the beach. You guys both got ready and hopped into the car and went to a pretty and secluded beach about an hour away. You laid out your towels and laid to the side and stared at dream.

"Why are you always staring at me?" He says with one eye open and one closed. You smiled.

"You are just so pretty" You say and run your fingers through his hair.

"Okay, you messing up my hair and I'm pretty?" He says with a weird look.

"Yes very pretty, now stop being such a girl" You say and run your fingers through his hair ruffling it around. Next thing you now dream shot up and picked you up and through you over his shoulder.

"HEY! Stop! Put me down!" You yelled while kicking your feet but he was able to easily hold you. You notice you are getting a lot closer to the water. "CLAY DONT!" You screamed. He threw you in so that you went all the way under and the water was up to his waist. "I hate you!" You say.

He wheezes "No you don't." He says and raised his eyebrows

"I do, I mean it." You say and try to jump up and push him over but he didn't budge. You groaned and jumped up to put your arms around his neck. He stared down at you before he picked up your legs around his waist and kissed you.

He gripped your thighs tightly and your hands were in his hair. Then he dropped you into the water since you couldn't reach at his point and dream still could. You went all the way under you swam up and pouted.

"You are such a baby" he says and does a small dive into the water. You swam more into shore so you could touch but barely. He came up and pushed the hair back you went red, he is so hot. And he knows it which makes it even better. He swims over to you and picks you up around his waist again. He walked out further in the water you couldn't touch but he was holding you up.

You hands played with his hair for a little while you guys made eye contact in silence. You gave him a quick kiss and leaned your forehead against his. Then he moved in closer and started to kiss you again and he moved his hand down to your crotch to tease you. You smiled and made a small noise. You pushed him off of you and laughed.

"We should go" you say to him.

"Mmmhm" he says and smirks at you, making you smile.

You drove this time and found a spot downtown. Your hair was still a little wet but it didn't bother you. You stopped into some shops at bought yourself a few things but dream insisted to buy mostly everything for you. He payed for your guys lunch and you decided it was time to go home. Driving home he drove and you had your fingers intertwined until your Bluetooth on you car started to go off since you had a call. You were getting a call from one of your friends you had known since high school. You answer it.

"Hey!" she says loudly into the phone.

"Hi, what's up?" you ask her, cringing at how loud she was.

"So, there's this huge party going on tonight with like everyone from high school and you should come and invite someone." she sounded so exited.

"You know I'm not big into partying." You said into your car with a tight smile.

"Please it will be so much fun and you could talk to some of your old friends again, there will be booze!! It will be tons of fun just come." To you it still sounded like a bad idea but dream looked over to you and nodded his head. You gave him a confused look but he motioned for you to say yes.

"Okay, fine" you say and she squealed.

"YAY!!! Ok bring someone ill send you the address!" She says and hung up.

"That sounds fun!" dream says and laughs a little. You look at him thinking he is joking but, he isn't.

"Lets hope its fun." you say and shake your head. You guys arrive home and dream hops into the shower first. Great now you have to wait for him. Then an idea popped into your head. You quietly went into the bathroom and undressed. You opened the shower curtain slowly making him jump a little.

"Jeez, you scared me what are you doing?" He says and looks you up and down.

"Taking a shower duh." You say and you move over to the water getting your hair wet.

"You are crazy" he says as he watches you and he shakes him head. You smile.

"Wash my hair" you tell him. And he does. After washing your hair you turned to kiss him. You were about to walk out but you felt him grab your wrist and pull you back into him. Chest on chest breathing heavy he smashed onto you lips. He pushed you against the wall. He gripped on to your back and starting to squeeze your ass.

"Clay...we...have...to...go" you say in-between his kisses.

"I know just like 5 minutes." he says into your ear making chills go down your spine. You nodded and kissed him back. After about 7 minutes you finally got out. You wrapped the towel over you and walked to your room. He did the same following behind you. He put on some shorts and a nice t-shirt for this party. You were still looking in the closet of what to wear you felt dream snake around you breathing onto your neck.

"Clay..." you say staring into your closet but grabbing his hair.

"Hm?" He says and takes the towel off of you. The cold air caught your body you turned around to look at him and you raised  your eyebrow and he was looking down at you.

"You are so beautiful" He says and meets your eyes again. Suddenly you were picked up of your feet and thrown onto the edge of the bed. He kissed down your stomach making you giggle. He left marks on your left breast and he also on the soft places of your neck.

He then kissed down again and kissed your inner thigh. Your breath hitched you wanted him. And then you felt the cold tongue lick over you. You moaned causing dream to look back up at you and smirk. He then, put 2 fingers into you, you arched your back from the feeling and breathed heavily. He thrusted his fingers into you each time making you closer and closer to your climax. Until it hit. He licked up again and groaned.

Honestly, you did feel bad that you were not giving him anything back. So you told him that you would make it up to him tonight.

"I'm not doing it for your pleasure" he says and kisses your neck one more time. Wow, that was hot. Finally you put on some high waisted jeans and a dark green crop top that showed a lot of cleavage. "You look hOt!" He says and looks you up and down.

"Why thank you sir." You say and giggle you drink some water before you both head into the car.