1- I Wasn't Worried

~= Smut chapters.

"That it all started with a raid."
Who knew? That one raid could've led to all of this.

They say so many things about soulmates. I don't think I could every find myself to believe in it.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME THAT WAS SO BULLSHIT" you yell into your mic when someone killed you in bed wars. You look into your face cam and smile ensuring to your 500 viewers that you were okay.

You look into your chat and see it blowing up and you see your viewer count rising.
"DREAM RAID."
"DREAM POG."
"DREAM."

"Dream?'' you say into your mic, you know of dream but you haven't really thought too much about him. You knew he speed ran and you saw some things about him on twitter, you were never too interested in going full stalker mode. Then you see the chat appear.
"Dreamwastaken has raided you with a party of 75,000."
Your eyes widen and your eyebrows raise. "Wow! I'm speechless thank you dream and welcome everyone, that is a lot of people." You say surprised, and a little overwhelemed.

"You are welcome, you deserve it."
The monotone voice read out and said dreamwastaken had donated $100. "$100 thank you so so so much dream this is crazy!" you say still shocked. About an hour later you decided to end your stream. You had earned $500 in total and gained over 1000 followers on twitch.

-Twitter-

@ Dream has tweeted

I love raiding small streamers :)

You read the tweet, a little offended to be honest, but you decided to go into his DMs to thank him.

y/n

Hey! Thank you so much for the raid seriously it was crazy much love!

He replies within second

Dream

Of course! so...you love me?

You laughed out loud. Knowing it was his personality to be flirty, he has such a huge ego but you played along anyway.

y/n

absolutely

Dream

what's your number?

Okay, now that is weird. It's been what, 5 seconds? You were flattered to say the least.

y/n

You want my number? brave.

Dream

Of course I do, your very pretty y/n

You smiled at the compliment. He seemed to mean it, you took the chance and gave him your number.

y/n

Fair enough simp, xxx-xxx-xxx

Unknown number

I am not a simp

y/n

Really? but I thought you just called me pretty.

Pissbaby

I did, common respect doesn't make me a simp

Y/n

You're right pissbaby I'm sorry

you laughed out loud and you typed it and suddenly your phone started ringing. It was Dream your eyes widened in shock not too sure what to do. Shit, shit shit just fucking answer what are you doing. You fumbled picking up the phone.

"Hello?'' you said quietly

"What did you just call me" He says, his voice was so...attractive.

"What's wrong pissbaby" you say with a smile on your face.

"Don't call me that" he says in a deep voice. It gave you butterflies you lied down on your bed and stared up into the ceiling.

"Sorry... clay" You say in a serious tone.

"much better" he says, you could hear his smile through the phone somehow.  "you should play with me and my friends sometime, I've watched you play, you are good" He says. You blush and smile

"Oh! Mr. Georgenotfound and sapnap? that would be cool and I've also seen you play you are pretty...bad" you say and you heard him chuckle into the phone.

"Yeah yeah whatever you would never beat me in a 1v1." he says confidently, his ego beaming through.

"Oh really? bet." you also say in a confident tone. "right now lets 1v1" You say smiling.

"Alright ill send you an invite to the discord." He says and you hang up. You could not believe this was happening, you are about to 1v1 dream. You start up your pc and get onto discord. You open the link invite and join. "Hello pissbaby" you say

"Stop calling me that y/n" he says you laugh out loud and log onto the famous pvp arena where dream lost to techno.

"Does this arena give you like flashbacks to loosing" you say and laugh, he went silent.

"Touché y/n...but not for long because soon I will be winning." He says.

"We will see about that green boy" you say and smile even though he couldn't see you. You prepare your hotbar and get ready to fight him. You watch his green skin walk around waiting for you. "Alright lets go" You say and he starts to hit you. Already in a combo of 3 but you get him back with 2. This round he killed you. "WHAT THE HELL NO" you yell "REMATCH" you say and you could hear him wheezing in the background "STOP LAUGHING" you say mad.

"S-Sorry!!" he says still wheezing like a tea kettle "you want to loose again?" he says.

"I wont loose this time I'm fully ready" You say

"Okay, okay, cute." He said mumbling the last part. Your eyes widen since you heard.

"What was the last part? I don't think I got it?" you say smiling, blushing at the compliment.

"3...2...1" He says and hits you. He kills you again

"OKAY! THAT ONE WAS SO UNFAIR! YOU CAUGHT ME OFFGAURD!" You yell

"Oh? me calling you cute made you nervous?" he says and you could definitely hear his smile this time

"So you did call me cute, so fast?" You said with a fake gasp. He just laughed as a response.

"Anyways I'm done ill take the L I get it, I'm bad." You say defeated. You can hear dream wheezing.

"Well... yes you are" he says. You scoff loud enough so he could hear.

"I'm leaving you alone now pissbaby have fun" You say and quickly leave the discord. Then you hear your phone ding.

Pissbaby

Thank you for playing with me.

You smile reading the message

Y/n

Of course pissbaby we will play again soon, dw

Pissbaby

oh, I wasn't worried.

_________

A/N

Thanks for reading, stick around!

Things I DO NOT want in my comments.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Offensive words to me or any person
Talking about other fanfics
SPOILERS
do not characterize ME as y/n i didn't base her off of my looks or personality :)

^^^^
I try to remove these but I can't get to every comment.