10- Only A Few More Weeks Right?

You cleaned up the kitchen and dream came downstairs with his luggage in his hand. You gave him a fake small smile. He walked over to the door and gave you the biggest hug ever. You tried to hold in tears but you couldn't you started to cry and he hugged you even tighter. He tilted up your chin and wiped your tears with his thumbs.

"I'm really going to miss you." He says making you cry even more.

"You are leaving me" You chuckle and little and start to cry again.

"Maybe you can come to me next time it doesn't have to be a long time we don't live that far." he says reassuring you. You jumped up into him and hugged him tighter. You kissed him and ran your finger through his hair.

"I would like that."

"Bye y/n" he says and walks out the door. You watched as he loaded his stuff in and drove away. The emptiness you feel right now hurts, a lot. You sat down at your couch in silence just staring at the wall. Don't be a dramatic bitch you thought to yourself. 

Twitter

@ dream has tweeted

Dhmu

liked by 34,000 people

You laughed at dream being dramatic.

@ Georgenotfound has replied

Depressed dream

@ u/n has replied

gonna miss u

@ dreamtfan replied

there def dating.

******

You walked up into your bedroom and started a stream watching your viewers join. A discord dinged and you see that sapnap joined your vc.

"Hey" sapnap says

"hi" you say. sapnap joins onto the smp with you and you guys run around and watch sapnap do stupid pranks making you crack a smile. You got donations asking about dream and chat was asking if you were okay.

"Guys! I'm fine jeez." you say into your face cam.

"Yeah, she just misses dweammm" sapnap says making you shake your head and make a quiet scoff. After two hours on the SMP with sapnap you ended you stream and laid in your bed. Dream was probable almost home. You texted him,

Y/n

home yet?

clayyyy

just made it home, miss u sm already!

y/n

im going to miss you too mc later?

clayyyy

ofc <3

You gave yourself a small smile and scrolled on tiktok for probably an hour or so before dream face timed you.

"Hey" you said.

"hey" he say quietly he looked sad too. you smiled into your phone and noticed that he was sitting at his desk. You walked over and propped your phone up so he could see you clearly and turned on you computer again. You and dream decided to start your own survival world that you guys would build off of.

Dream started his own stream taking my viewer count again. his chat was going crazy shipping us. Hopefully that type of stuff doesn't bother him, I'm not even sure when we are going to make ourselves official to the public probably not for awhile since it's really no ones business expect ours. We haven't even told good friends about us being together. Like what about Sapnap or George?

"Y/n?" dream says snapping you out of your thoughts.

"Sorry, i'm here" you say and continue to mine in the cave you were at. You built a small house for now and decided to build off of it later. 3 hours later dream ended his stream. You looked over at the phone and smiled at him. You want to cry again but not in front of him. He smiles back at you and lifts his eyebrows a little.

"hey" he says.

"hi" you said. Both of the hi's sounded so sad.

"God, I miss you." Dream says. You smiled and grabbed your phone and laid on your bed.

"I miss you too" you said your voice started to crack because you were being a dramatic little bitch.

"We can see each other again soon I know it" you say hoping he doesn't cry because if he does so will you. Dream stayed silent and just nodded. You asked him about his drive home and he explained that it was pretty boring. He started talking about everything he's missed at home.

"My mom really wants to meet you, and my sister" Dream says. Your face lights up.

"I want to meet them too!" You say.

"When you come down here I guess." He says.

"Yeah...When will that be?" You ask him.

"I mean it won't be me driving so it's not really up to me" He says.

"Maybe in a few weeks" You say and smile and you see his face go bright.

"Yeah I would like that" he says. His voice is sleepy and you are tired too. You end up falling asleep on facetime with dream. You wake up and hang up on him since he usually takes awhile to wake up. You shower and get some everyday clothes ready and decide to go shopping. You knew you were going to need food after you and Dream ate it all.

You got into the car and went to Walmart. You were shopping around for chips when you slightly saw Michael in the corner of your eye. Shit. You need to leave but you can't be too obvious. You want Dream here you were scared crap. You slowly walk away until you hear your name and you wince.

"Uh, hey" Michael says. You stay silent and try to walk away but he grabs your wrist "can we just talk" he says.

"There is nothing to talk about you were toxic and it took me a year to put it all behind me and a year later you decide to come into my life? I don't get it just leave me alone I moved on" you say finally letting it all out in the middle of a grocery store.

"Oh yes, you've moved on where is that stupid boyfriend of yours anyway?" he says and you stay quiet. You don't want to tell him he isn't here because then he could do whatever he wants to you. "I'm asking you a question" he says.

"He is looking for some chips for us" You say a complete lie.

"He isn't here is he? You went red your lying to me" he says inching closer to you.

"God just leave me alone michael" You say and spotted another person. Finally you weren't alone. "I'm done with you I never want to see you again" you say and walked over by the person. You quickly pay and leave. That was close. When you arrive home you lay on your bed feeling empty and alone. Only a few more weeks right?

A/n
they will see each other soon bc if they aren't together I honestly don't know what to write about lmao