11- Burning Hot

2 weeks later

When I got up this morning I went downstairs and decided I didn't want breakfast so instead I went up and saw dream and sapnap on the discord. I went on to VC 1 and immediately heard sapnap yell my name.

"Jeez! What?" You said rubbing your head from the lack of food. You went and drank some water and brought it over to your desk.

"Ok listen, me and George were planning on also coming down to see dream next week!" You eyes lit up at the words.

"No way that is awesome I can't wait to meet you guys oh my gosh!" You said.

"Wait you don't mind?" Dream says.

"No of course not why would I mind?" You asked confused.

"Dream thought you guys would just want alone time." Sapnap says.

"Shut up" dream says making you chuckle.

"Clay if you want I can drive down a few days earlier" you say.

"Yes, please" he says with a sigh of relief. You chuckle and hop off discord after having some discussion on what you should do. We all liked the idea of maybe a road trip and hitting Disney world one day. It sounded fun and you were exited. Sapnap and George are arriving Friday night and so you decided to arrive at dreams Wednesday. You also realize its Sunday, you didn't have much time but you didn't need much. You would be staying there for over a week so you do need to start planning out outfits. But, you also had another problem Its getting colder and colder as the weeks go by and you don't have many warm clothes. You call up your friend.

"Sam we need to go shopping." You say as soon as she answers facetime.

"Girl bye, I have no money" she says and wide eyes you.

"Sam! I need to go shopping and if you go with me I will buy you some clothes ok?" You say to hear knowing she will agree. She nods her head. "I'm leaving in an hour to get you!" You say, kiss the camera and hang up. You get into the shower since its been a few days of not showering. After you put on a comfy outfit easy to change in and out of. You grab a quick protein bar and get into your car. You drive over to Sams house and walk into her house since she lives alone and you have a key. You sit on the couch and wait for her.

"Hey!" she says and runs to sit next to you. "Ready?" she says. You nod and get off the couch and you get into the drivers seat. On the way you guys catch up since its been over a month since you have seen each other not over facetime.

"Ohhh! So that's why you need clothes, you are seeing dreamy boyyy" she says poking your arm.

"Stop, yes I do need some clothes but all my clothes are short sleeves and tanks right now so chill out!" You say moving around your shoulder. She responds with a "mmhm" Arriving at the mall you get a lot of clothes, and some room decorations because you thought they were cute.

"So unnecessary" Sam says and scoffs.

"Not your money" You say smiling at her. You guys eat at the food court and talk about more things.

"So, have you guys had sex?" Sam says out of no where.

"Sam!" You say shocked. She waits for you to give her a real answer. "yes." You say quietly.

"WHAT! I-I-I" she says way to loudly in the middle of a mall.

"Sam! shut up" you say looking around at the other people. She still has her jaw on the floor.

"Wow, sorry uh- was it...good?" She says eyeing you.

"You are so weird." You say laughing just slightly.

"That wasn't an answer" She says still waiting.

"Yes it was good, very good." You say taking another bite of food. She is about to squeal until you warn her that again, we are in a mall.

"Finish your food, we need to talk about this not...in a mall" She says, you finish up and put all your bags in the car trunk and get into the drivers seat. "Alright, spill we haven't seen each other in a month and you have a whole ass boyfriend and have had sex with him, you haven't had sex since Michael" Just hearing the name makes you wince. "See, just hearing his name makes you cringe so what's so special about this guy?" She says.

"He is amazing, kind, sweet, protective, and very handsome and I trust him with my life he is the person I've been wanting my whole life, waiting for" You say but you could've gone longer.

"Oh girl" she says with an awe look in her eyes. You turn your body to face her and raise your eyebrows giving her a 'what?' look. "You are in loveeee" she says extending the o.

She was right, you were. "He doesn't know that yet."

"I am so so so happy for you y/n" she says resting her head on her shoulder.

"Thanks babe" you reply finally starting your car and dropping her back off at her house. Walking into your apartment you see that dream is facetiming you. You pick up.

"Hi!" You say and put all your bags on your bed setting up your phone so he could see your whole body.

"What are you doing?" he asks looking at all your bags.

"I need to put away the clothes I got" you say feeling proud.

"With your own money?" He says.

"Of course dumbass" You say.

"You could've gone shopping here so I could pay" he says looking sad.

"Clay! you can't do everything for me seriously" You say and he sighs. You look over and tilt your head and fold up another long sleeve getting it ready to pack. you pull out a nightgown you got for fun.

"Oooh, I love that bring that." He says smirking.

"Stop you freak." you say looking at him blushing and he winks at you. When you folded some pants and shirts and set them on your floor you laid down on your bed talking with dream. After a lot of hours you said goodbye and fell asleep with your window open since your room was burning hot.