16- Into The Car

The rest of the day passes with everyone unpacking there stuff. You guys all went out to eat on an open beach restaurant.

******

You woke up a little early. Dream was still asleep next to you, you quietly went into the kitchen. You decided to make some coffee and go sit outside by the pool and hot tub that came with the house. It was a little windy since the place was near the ocean but it was a warm wind. This moment is so peaceful you saw the trees moving and the waves crashing.

Time passed quickly and you didn't even realize but you heard the door behind you close. You turned your head and saw your half asleep boyfriend rubbing his eyes. Messy hair and bagged eyes you got up and kissed him.

"Mmm good morning" he said to you and giving you a quick kiss back.

"Morning" you said back to him sitting back down on the lawn chair. He sat down on the one next to you.

"What are you doing out here?" He asks you.

"I'm just looking, its peaceful, are the others still sleeping?" You ask him and he nods. "Cool, we should go in the hot tub." You say.

"It's early." He complains.

"Fine don't come then but you will miss seeing me in a bathing suit." You say walking away dragging you finger along his chest hopefully teasing him. You could hear him scoff and getting off his chair he picked you up and threw you over his shoulder. You were giggling and he threw you down onto the bed. You got one of your 5 swimsuits out and grabbed a towel and got into the hot tub before dream. You were on your phone and then you heard him splashing a little as he got in.

The moment was great you could see the ocean and the waves from the hot tub. It stretched out forever. You looked over at dream and he was inches away from you. You looked down at his full lips and he dives into you putting his arm around your back. You moved your legs to go around him.

Having trouble visualizing? Think of to all the boys I've loved before the hot tub ski trip ... Yeah, yeah? ;)

Your hips slowly moving against him and he started to kiss your neck. Soft heavy breaths were coming out of your mouth and his hands moved to your ass. Your hands entangled in his hair and moving to his neck or moving around his back. This lasted a whole 10 minutes until you finally pulled away and you both caught your breath. Foreheads against each other you smiled and got off of him. However, he pulled you back down.

"No, we have already been making out for 10 minutes." You say laughing.

"Mmhm and why not make it longer?" He says moving closer to you.

"Well..." You really didn't have an excuse. Except for the fact that his two bestfriends could walk out and see you eating each others faces any second. But that's not enough so you kissed him again. Another 5 minutes passed and you actually got off of him this time and looked out onto the ocean. You look over to dream again and he is still sitting there, obviously he was hard from all that intense making out. You smiled and walked over to him and you grabbed his crotch while tilting your head.

He pulled his head back and groaned.

"Awe...you want this?" You questioned him while smiling. He looks into your eyes and nods. "Well too bad not in public with two other men in the house." You say and looked back out into the ocean. He hugged you from behind making you jump.

"You are such a tease." He says whispering into your ear making your whole body get goose bumps. Your breath hitched and you quickly got your towel and walked inside. No one was downstairs meaning no one saw your hot tub make out scene. You walked into the bed room and dried off and changed into a short white skirt and an oversized t-shirt. "You sure fled quickly." He said proud of himself. You laughed and nodded putting your hair into a pony tail. "Oh is that for me?" He says looking down. You shook your head.

"You wish" you said walking out of the room. Then you saw George sitting there eating some toast. You sat next to him and wished him good morning. Sapnap then came out of his room and walked downstairs and sat next to you.

"You guys sleep in late." Switching your head to look at the both of them.

"I've been up for like 30 minutes now I just like to lay in bed on my phone." George says.

"Same." Sapnap says. You grabbed some strawberries that were in the fridge, washed them and ate some of them.

"Where is dream?" George says.

"Recovering" you say quickly, shit I shouldn't of said that out loud. "I'm kidding!" no I'm not "He is getting ready he will be out soon" You say. You hear Sapnap snickering and chuckling in the back of your ear. You threw an apple at him that was right next to you.

"HEY!" He yells and throws it back at you.

"You bitch!" You yelled and slapped his chest. George was laughing so loud next to you.

"You are so rude" He says smacking the back of your head.

"That is you!" You yelled and pushed him off of the chair. He yelled as you did until you both turned to the sound of a tea kettle from the hallway. Dream.

"You guys are children" dream says.

"Dream your girlfriend is literally a maniac." Sapnap says getting off the floor.

"Oh I know" dream says winking at you. You laughed slightly and shook your head.

"Let's go guys and eat somewhere for breakfast." You say grabbing your wallet and running to get in the passengers seat. You held dreams hand as he drove to a small café.

You guys ate and decided to go home and change and then head to a snorkeling spot about 10 minutes away from the house. You got on a bathing suit along with dream and got back into the car.