12~ I'm Not At Home

Wednesday

You woke up extremely exited because today you got to see your amazing boyfriend again. It was 8:30 am and you wanted to leave by 9. You packed up your stuff and got into the car so you could get breakfast on the way out. The clock hit 9 and you had your breakfast and you started to eat it while driving down to Orlando. You were getting a call from dream and answered it with the green button on the steering wheel.

"Hey" you said.

"Hi" he said with a groggy voice, he must've just woken up. "How far away are you?" He asked.

"Um about 3 hours clay I just left." You said and laughed slightly.

"Ugh! I wanna see you!" He said impatiently.

"Oh my god Clay I will be there, now let me drive." You said.

"Fine" he said and hung up. You turned up your music and started bobbing your head and slightly singing along. The drive went by pretty fast considering you were speeding most of the way. But you made in into Orlando and got your google maps open to get to dreams house. The map read out 10 minutes. Not bad. You continued through the lights and into a gated community. This must be it, the houses are pretty big you went through the gate and pulled up to his address. Wow, this house is big I mean makes sense, he has like 11 million subscribers so.

You got out your luggage and walked up to the door, you knocked and waited. When he opened the door you saw his eyes again. The excitement filled you up you let go of your suitcase and jumped into his arms almost causing him to fall over. You just hugged him and filled his scent in your embrace. Your legs were wrapped around his waist and you had your head in his shoulder gap. Finally you moved your head to face his and set your forehead on his. You kissed him and moved your hands to his hair.

"Hi" you said with a huge smile on your face.

"Hi" he said back setting you down and walking to grab your luggage.

"Wow! this place is big" you say looking up at him. He smiled and grabbed your hand leading you upstairs. You walked into his room and saw the fancy hidden LED lights surrounding his PC and his bed. Your eyes widened and dream chuckled. "So, where is my room?" You say looking at him.

He tiled his head "You serious?" he says with a slight laugh.

"Um, yeah dead." you say laughing.

"In here of course." He says making you smile you hugged him again because of how much you have missed him and his touch. "I've missed this" he says into your hair.

"Me too, a lot." You say and kiss him quickly. "I'm starving can we go eat somewhere." You say looking up at him and messing with his hair.

"Stop, and yes we can" He says taking your hands out of his hair.

"Oh my god." You say putting your hands back in his hair messing it all up. He picked you up and threw you onto the bed and walked out the door. "Hey!" You yelled out at him jumping onto his back. You let him give you a piggy back ride to the car and you got in the passengers seat. On the drive you were mainly looking outside at the pretty town and city or Orlando.

"Like the view? I know I do" he says looking over at you. You smiled and nodded.

"Its very pretty" you say scrunching your nose. You see he pulled up to a chick fil a. "YES" you yelled a little too loud. He laughed and you guys ordered.

"Don't eat yet, we will go sit down somewhere" he said driving away. He drove to a grass hill that overlooked one of the many lakes. You smiled and sat down on the grass eating your food. Stuffing your face with the delicious chick fil a. After you ate you threw away your and dreams bag in the closer trash can and sat back down next to dream. You laid your head on his shoulder and looked at the still water.

He moved his head and looked down at you. "What?" you say.

"Nothing, I'm just looking"

"Why?" You asked curiously.

"I think I'm in love with you" He said quickly then slapped a hand over his face. "I-I-Didn't" He started to stutter. "Shit."

"Clay" you waited for him to look at you "I think I love you too you said with a smile.

He tilted up your chin and kissed you. You moved your hands into his hair. "Let's go" he says smiling. You made a slight 'mmhm' and got up and left. He had his hand on your upper thigh on the drive home. He kept sliding it higher and higher.

"Stop teasing me" you say and grabbed his hand to hold it. He gave you a pouty face and you gave his face a small hit.

Arriving home you walked inside and when you got into the door dream imminently smashed his lips onto yours. You closed the door with your back hand and jumped up onto his waist not breaking the kiss. He carried you into the bedroom and laid you down on the bed. Your legs still wrapped around his waist and your hands in his hair he started to kiss your neck. You made a small noise making him chuckle. You lifted off his shirt to reveal his toned body.

You flipped him over so that you were on top grinding your hips and kissing him. He trailed his hands up your shirt until you broke the kiss to fully take off your shirt. He unclipped your bra and latched on to your nipple sucking on it. He left bruises on your boob and your neck as well.

You wanted to take action of him this time so you took off his belt, and pulled down his pants. Revealing his hard cock. You took your hand and grabbed the base of his dick and slowly started to pump it. You used your tongue and went from the shaft to the tip not taking it fully in.

"Stop being suck a fucking tease." He said with a deep voice.
"I can do what I want." You said with a bratty tone.
"Say it again." He said demanding. You paused but said fuck it.
"I said I can do what I want, do you have a problem with that daddy?" You asked with a smirk in your voice. Before you could say anything more he grabbed your hair and forced your mouth on his dick.

You smiled loving the effect you had on him and started to take control with your mouth. Especially focusing on the tip.

You pumped his cock again before taking off your pants, dream admired you before he was about to destroy you.

"I can't wait for you to look so pretty under me." He said with a smirk. "Mascara running from when I ruined you." He said you moaned just to the words. He smiled to the noise. "Yeah, you like that? Of course you do you slut." He said chocking you hard enough to cut off your oxygen.

He gave no warning and slammed his cock into you. You moaned almost reaching the scream level. He went almost all the way fully out before slamming right back in. At this pace you were going to finish fast.

"See I knew it, you do just look so pretty while you have no control under me." He said voice shaky as he continued to pump in and out of you. You couldn't respond to him due to the pleasure he was causing you to feel. The pressure built up.

"Clay-" He put a hand over your moth before you could say anymore.

"You gonna cum? All over my dick like it was made for you right, go ahead." The words brought you over the edge and you moaned loudly. You clenched your walls going tighter making dream moan with you. His thrusts became sloppy until he came right inside of you. Flopping right over top of you.

*****

It was about 5 PM when you checked your phone but you were laying on top on dream. You had your hand on his bare chest making circles around it. He had his hand on your back moving around his thumb.

"Lets play Minecraft" you sad out of nowhere.

"Ok I have some backup PC's in the other rooms" he says, of course he does.

"Ok, I think I will stream it too." You say and get out of bed. You put on some shorts and a hoodie and walk into the room across the hall. You start up the computer.

"Hey guys!" You said into the computer. "Sorry, no face cam I'm not at home" you say and start up Minecraft.

Yeah that's it hehe.