4- Falling Asleep

It was hard falling asleep last night. Excitement and nerves kept getting into your head but once you finally did, it went by quick. 

10:00 the alarm clock read, quickly you hopped out of bed and took a shower. After you put on a towel and picked out clothes. (Insert outfit of choice.) 

You had to go get food so you hopped into your car and drove to the nearest store. You picked up the normal food you usually had and some extra chips if you guys ever wanted extra snacks and, you also don't know what type of chips dream liked. So, you decided to get a lot just incase.

You picked up everything you thought was necessary. You checked your phone and saw that it was already 1:00. Only 1 hour already. 

"30 minutes" Dream just texted you. 

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. OH... MY... GOD. The nervousness really started to get to you now, only 30 minutes until you see the guy you have been totally crushing on I mean how could I not he is... perfect. The nervousness started to go away after scrolling on tik tok, 25 minutes had past and you heard a knock at your door.

 OH NO. You jumped up and wiped your hands before opening the door, then you opened it and saw the chest of a man. You looked up and saw him you jumped up and little wrapping your arms around his neck. At first he stood there with his arms still but then he dropped his bags and wrapped his arms around your waist. it felt so nice to be held like this so you stayed in this position for a while.

"Hi" Dream finally said. You finally let go and noticed him. His hair was messy from the travel but god damn did he look good. He is so pretty, respectfully. 

"Hi" you finally said. You led him into your apartment and showed him around. As you were walking around with him you realized you were quite shorter then him the top of your head went up to his shoulders. Some small talk was made and you offered to go to an early dinner with him. He accepted and you guys both walked out by his car deciding to take his car.

"Ill drive I mean I know the roads so" You say before being cut off. He laughed.

"You are not driving my car, I'm driving" He says and got into the drivers seat before you could say anything. You walked over into the passengers seat and gave him directions to your favorite local seafood place. On the way there you were staring out the window feeling a pair of eyes on you.

"What?" You say firmly.

"Jeez, I was just looking" he says and looks away. You returned the looks and stared at him admiring his features.

"wHAt" He said mocking you. Thus made him wheeze, it made you so happy to see him do that laugh in person it made you blush. He looked at you and definitely saw you blushing and so you looked away. Then you felt his hands on your leg, lower thigh. This made you heat up even more but you turned and he was staring right at you.

"Sorry, I hope this is okay" He says, oh my god of course it was okay. You nodded and put your hand on top of his and sat in a comfortable silence for the rest of the car ride. When you arrived dream got you guys a table for 2. Sitting across from each other there was some small silence until you guys started to talk. the meal was good and dream payed after you insisted on paying multiple time.

"Hey, I'm paying for the date" He says.

"Oh so this is a date?" You say with a smirk

"Oh... is it not? I'm sorry I-" He says and you laughed so loud the restaurant turned.

"I'm kidding clay" You say and he turns red and starts to laugh. He pays and you guys leave still laughing.

"T-t-the whole res- restaurant probably HATES us" He says getting the words out between wheezes. You laugh again but you ran so fast so you could get into the drivers seat.

"What are you doing let me drive" He says trying to steal the keys from you.

"Nope" You say and start the car.

"Where are we going?" He says.

"I want to show you something" You say and wink at him which makes him smirk. you start driving up the hill that you love to go up to and hear the waves crashing and look at the stars. You grab a blanket that he had in the back seat and get out of the car laying it down. You laid down on the blanket to see dream standing there.

"Come on... lay with me" You say. He gives in and lays down next to you. Your hair was slightly flowing in the wind.

"So, what is this place?" He asks you.

"Its my quiet place I come here when I need peace." You explained to him "I came here at my worst and best times." You say looking at him with a smile.

"I love it, its very nice" he says and looks over at you "are you okay?"

"Huh? oh yeah, just thinking" You say looking up at the starts now.

"Want to talk about it?" he says. Oh man, this guy just cares so much.

"No, I don't want to ruin the mood." You smiled at him. 

"No, tell me about this place, why is it important?"

"I came here when my ex broke up with me" You say and gave him a faint smile.

"What happened?" he said with a worried and sad look on your face.

"We were together for 3 years, I really liked him but near the end of the relationship I understood the signs. The manipulation, and toxicity, then I found out he cheated on me." You say with a laugh to hide the pain.

"I'm really sorry y/n, I've been cheated on too its not an easy thing to get over." he says. You looked him in the eyes and touch his cheek. You nod and he grabs your hand still placed on his face. He leaned in, taking you by surprise you jerked away.

"Sorry, It's just, isn't this a little fast?" You said laughing a little.

"Maybe, I also don't think it's the right time we were literally just talking  about our exes, sorry I don't know why I did that." He said looking a little disappointed, you felt bad but what you said was true it hasn't been a day. 

"I do like you though" He says shocking you. You turned your body a little and looked up at him and laughed a little.

"I know you do dream boy" You say and you lean onto his chest giving him a head ram for some laughs. "I like you too, a lot" You lay onto his chest again and feel your eyes get drowsy. You start to fall asleep before dream was moving around. 

"We need to go home before you fall asleep then, come on get up." He said with a groan helping you get up. You arrived home and set your purse on the table by the door. 

"Go to bed y/n" dream says to you

"Come with me" you say tired as fuck.

"Yes Ma'am" He says and picks you up bridal style up to your bed and lays you down. He starts to leave the room.

"What are you doing?" you ask.

"I'm sleeping on the couch" Dream responds.

"No, you are sleeping with me silly." You say

"I was hoping you would say that." He says and climbs onto bed with you. At first you laid separately I think afraid to touch each other. You were too tired for this hit and you groaned and rolled over pressing your cheek on his chest, falling asleep.