6- A Lot of Fun

He kissed you more, it felt like it lasted forever.

"Wow, I know i tried to do that yesterday but wow." You laughed and you guys both started to walk inside. And dream went to go shower. You dried off a little while waiting for him and you heard a knock at your door. There, you saw Michael, your ex. You tilted up your head to face him he was about 6'0 so still taller than you.

TW!!!! SOME ABUSIVE ACTIONS

"What are you doing here? I have nothing for you." You say in a very angry tone,

"Look y/n I really really fucked up I'm sorry i should've never cheated on you." he says with apologetic eyes.

"No, you shouldn't have now leave." You say trying to shut the door but he grabs it letting himself in. "What the fuck, get out, its been 3 years!" You say in a loud tone suddenly very quietly you heard the shower turn off, he had to leave now before dream sees. "I said get out!" you said quietly hoping dream doesn't hear.

"Seriously y/n I'm sorry!" he says.

"I said get the fuck out!" You say making the word out come out loudly. Suddenly you feel a hand around your wrist gripping you tightly, you look up and see Michael and he looks pissed. He pulls your wrist and you fall onto the ground. He slaps you across the face eyebrows burrowed. You yelped and heard the bathroom door open. 'shit.' He grabbed your wrist again and twisted it so your body was twisting with it hurting your back. Until it stopped.

"Get the FUCK away from her" Dream yelled and pushed him against the wall holding onto the collar of his shirt.

"Who is this your new man?" Michael says looking at you crying on the ground. dream punches him.

"Get out!" he yelled dream was so mad.

"Alright, alright I'm- I'm I'm goin" Michael said as he ran out the door. Dream quickly turned around to face you, the fast movement made you flinch and dreams eyes softened.

"Hey, hey y/n what happened are you okay?" he says. You couldn't say anything so you didn't, you just turned to him and cried. "Was that your ex who cheated on you?" he asks quietly. You just nod and he pulls you in closer. You feel safe again. Dream put his hands on your face and lifted your head up and moved his thump on the red spot in your face where he had slapped you. "Oh my gosh, y/n I-I'm so sorry i wasn't down here with you." He says pulling your head onto his shoulder.

"it wasn't your fault clay." You say with tears streaming down your face. You guys both just sat on the ground and he held you as you cried into his arms, a little embarrassed to be in such a venerable place so early on with him.

"Lets go to bed." he says softly and helps you up. He laid down next to you back facing him. You had a feeling he was scared to touch you so you grabbed his wrist and pulled it over to you and you backed into him more. That's the last thing you remember before falling asleep.

******

The next morning you woke up in the exact same position feeling a lot better. Your tears had dried and you felt safe again. You turned your body around and see clay sleeping right next to you you poke his cheek a little until his eyes flutter awake.

"Hi" he says in a drowsy morning voice "how are you feeling?" he says and looks at you worried.

"Better a lot better" you say and you both are smiling at each other. Dreams phone started ringing.

"One second its George and sapnap." he says. You nod and he walks out of your room into the bathroom. As he was talking you changed and you were going to get get some cereal but you heard your name.

"Dude, I will, it needs to be the prefect time." he whispers. You didn't want to ease drop so you walked away wondering what the hell was going on. He then came out of the bathroom and ate the cereal you got him. "Thank you" he mumbled since his mouth was full. You laughed.

"Chew with your mouth closed silly." you say. "Anyway, I looked up things to do and there is a fair coming today like 10 minutes away" you say smiling at him and he gave you a thumbs up since his mouth was full which made you giggle. "So get ready" you said sitting next to him. He finished his cereal and went to your room. He leaved in 2 days so maybe tomorrow we could head down to a beach and the day after we could hang around and play Minecraft. Or at least that sounded good to you but of course you would check with him. He came out of the room and you left dream drove this time and he had his hand intertwined with yours. You got to the fair and decided to get the wristbands so you could ride any of the rides anytime you wanted.

You guys did all the cutesy rides and talked about a lot of different things. You go to the Ferris wheel and ride it. He seemed very tense.

"Are you scared?" you say and all he did was nod. You laughed a little and grabbed his hand "Just look at me." You say and he does. You rest your forehead on his and smiled and gave him a small kiss on the lips. After the Ferris wheel you head back home. You were only there about 2 hours so you decided to play some Minecraft off stream. You played with Sapnap and George too and had a lot of fun.