" Caliana, hey sweetie I've been waiting for you to get here. It's some folks I want you to meet." She said as she took Cali from me.

" Damn, bruh you can't even get a minute with cha gal." Dolph said as he ate a piece of rib.

" I swear. Hold up! How you get to test a piece of rib before me? GRANDMAAA!" I yelled.

" What the hell you want boy!" My Grandma Mildred said snapped.

" Why you ain't tell me you needed somebody to test the ribs fa you?" I whined.

" Tell em grandma. It's cause I'm yo favorite." Dolph said arrogantly.

" Adolph, I only gave you the damn rib cause you was the closest one near to me. Now both of y'all get outta my damn way. Hell, complaining but ain't helping to cook a damn thang!" She said as she pushed us outta her way.

" I love her." Ashley said laughing.

" Girl, Miss Mildred don't be going fa none of they shit." Kennedy said laughing with her.

" Why the fuck is they here again?" Dolph asked me.

" One word. Tameika." I said as I grabbed my backwood and lit it.

" Aye one of you niggas hook me up witcho cousin." Woo said to me and Dolph.

" Who?" Dolph asked looking around.

" The darkskin one with the bob."

" DASHA?" Me and Dolph said in unison before we busted out laughing.

" What I missed?" Trey asked.

" Woo wanna be a step daddy to 6 kids that's what." I said laughing.

" You a damn lie. I could've dealt with one. Two would've been pushing it, but anything more than that is a FUCK NO!" Woo said shaking his head.

" Damn, shawty got 6? How old is she?" Trey said.

" Only 24." Dolph said.

" Awww, hell nah! She was popping pussy EARLY EARLY." Pjay said shaking his head.

" Fuck what y'all talking bout I'm ready to eat." Fat said as he rubbed his stomach.

Cali's POV

Meika damn near introduced me to everybody hea. They all were so nice, and welcoming. I was in the house with Meika and Key's aunties and cousins.

" So, you mean to tell me you get paid just to show up to the damn club to look cute, take a few pictures, and party." Key's auntie Keisha said to me.

" Pretty much." I laughed.

" Well shit, baby keep doing it cause that's ain't shit, but easy money. I like you. Key finally got a good one." Keisha said as she took a sip from her liquor drink.

" Right, I'm just glad he finally left that no good trick alone. Ian never liked ha since the BS she did." Key's cousin Jaliyah said.