When they're gone *your pov*

🔥Natsu🔥
I've been a lot less talkative since team Natsu left. My back's healed yes, but I can't go in the mission. Even if I found out where they were I couldn't go, going by myself would be against what me and Natsu promised. I pulled the matching scarf he gave my to my nose and took a few breaths breathing in the scent. It even smells like him.

"We'll always be together okay!" Little Natsu said with his pinky out. Little me giggled and we did our special promise. "Pinky swear made," we pushed our thumbs together and grinned.

"And seal it with a kiss." We let go and started hanging out.

"Pinky swear was made, you can't break it Natsu." I sighed and went back to watching the water move. I played with it a little bit, then Mira called me in saying she needed a little help at the bar.

"I'm coming!" She help me with my back, it's the least I can do for her. I stood up and walked back to the guild to help Mira.

❄️Gray❄️
I was miserable. Juvia won't leave me alone about how "Gray-Sama is hers" and it's getting annoying. I just want my ice pop. I miss his could temperature, his Raven hair, and beautiful eyes and cocky personality.

He's been gone for 4 weeks now, almost a month and I'm worried. I know he can handle himself and he has the team but it still make me worry that he's gone so long.

"Hey, you okay y/n?" Levy asked me and I nodded. "Yeah I'm okay, just worried about Gray." I said and she sat next to me.

"Wanna read a book with me? It's about sound magic and you seem to really like music so." She offered and I nodded.

"Thanks Levy, I really appreciate this." She grinned at me. "What are friends for?" She said and we started reading.

🌈Romeo🌈
I've been miserable with our my rainbow. All the kids keep bullying me and I keep going to the guild with scars but I cover them up with sleeves and pants. When are you coming home rainbow?

"Hey y/n, want a milkshake?" Mira-San asked me and I nodded. "Yes please." I sat some on one of the stools and Mira-San went to make my milkshake.

"I miss you Romeo." I whispered and looked at the rainbow necklace he gave me. It has our initials on the back of it, I love this necklace more than anything.

"I hope your save, you've been gone for 4 weeks since you left me, please be okay."

🔩Gajeel🔩
I miss that stud. Yeah he's an jerk, but he's my jerk. I kiss him, and his terrible singing voice. Mira walked over to me and sat next to me.

"You okay y/n?" She asked putting a hand on my shoulder. "Yeah I'm okay." She gave me a look that she's not believing a word.

"You haven't even read your magazines today, and you read one every day." She said, I shrugged and started playing with my hair.

"He always plays with my hair Mira, I miss him." I leans in her shoulder and she stroked my hair softly. "They'll be back y/n, don't worry." "But it's already been 4 weeks." She sighed and nodded.

"I know, but just trust him okay?" She said and I nodded. "Okay, thanks Mira-Jane." "Of course." She continued to strike my hair and I feel asleep.

🐍Cobra/Erik🐍
Why hasn't he come back yet? Is he okay? I hope he's okay. "He'll be fine child, he'ssss sssstrong and can handle himssself." Lara said and I nodded.

"Cobra issss sssmart, and he'll return ssssoon." She says and I nodded again. "I know Lara, I know it's just. It's been 4 weeks and I'm worried." She nodded and came closer to the glass.

"All will be well my child." She says and I nod. "Thank you Lara." Please be safe Erik, I love you.

🌑Midnight🌑
I have no idea what mission this is, no idea how long this is suppose to be. I've been sitting for him for 4 weeks but he's still not back yet. I keep reading his letter wondering if there something that might give me a hint on how long this is suppose to go.

"Where are you Mid? Are you safe? Are you," I didn't even finish my sentence before I broke down. "Please be okay Midnight."

🦁Loke/Leo🦁
He can't die right? He'll be okay, yeah y/n he'll be fine! I kept fighting myself and I was nervous. I haven't seen my cub in 4 weeks and I'm worried.

Yes I know he'll come back when Lucy comes back but what if she doesn't come back. Yes I'm worried for everyone on team Natsu who left I'm just worried about my boyfriend more.

"They'll be back y/n." Levy reassured me probably seeing my worry. "But it's been 4 weeks Lev, I don't know what if something happened to them!" I worried and she giggled.

"Don't be scared y/n he'll be back." She patted my shoulder and went back to her book. I sighed and looked at the guild door.

I hope you're right Levy

🌨Lyon🌨
"I miss my prince." I said casually and looked around at everyone. They've all been telling they'll be okay, but it's been 4 weeks he's never gone that long.

I took a deep breath and left for the ice rink. I changed my shoes and got on the ice, he's alright I know it. He can take care of himself.

"I trust you my prince."

🐝Sting🐝
He'll be fine, he has Rogue with him. They'll Be okay yeah? I tapped my foot vigorously on the floor on my boyfriends desk doing his paperwork.

"It's not that hard, he makes it seem like it takes forever, but he's Sting so it makes sence." I giggled and playing with the bee charm on my bracelet.

"Please be okay Bumblebee, you too Rogue, Lector, and Fro." I gripped the Pen tighter and took a breath. "Please come home soon Sting, it's been 4 weeks and I haven't been able to cuddle you. I miss you." I held in my tears and went back to the work.

🌓Rogue🌗
What if he gets lost? What if he looses Froch? What if he looses Sting and Froch and Lector?! I'm overthinking things right?

"Y/n you okay, you seem pale." Minerva asked as she check my forehead. I nodded and gulped. "I'm worried About Froch and Rogue, they're my family." I whispered the last part. She chucked and smiled at me.

"Don't worry, Sting and Lector will keep them both safe, and Rogue's strong so he'll be okay and protect Froch." She reassured me and I nodded.

"Yeah, yeah you're right Mini." I hugged her and she sighed. "Are we going back to you calling me Mini?" "Yes, yes we are."

🖤Zeref🖤
He once again didn't go anywhere, but I somehow lost him, oh where did you go Zere-bear? I walked around the woods and I still can't find him.

"Zeref?" I shouted for him it no response. "Zeref Vermillion!" I shouted against but still no answer. Oh goodness is he okay, did he get into trouble.

I gulped and started running trying to find him. "ZEREF!!" No answer, he's not back at our place, he's not in the garden. Where the hell's my cinnamon roll boyfriend!

"ZEREF!!" My hearts pounding out of my chest and I can't control it. "Zeref please be okay." I can't find you, I need to know where you went.

And I continued looking for 4 weeks.

____________________________________
Okay so I just thought of this one for Zeref so I added it here hope you don't mind to much. I'm trying to upload more and yes I know I say this a lot and then I don't upload for like 1 month but I'm trying okay. Anyways let me go so I can work ok the next one, see you guys later bye!