What He Finds Cute About You

🔥Natsu🔥
He find it cute when you twist your hair when you're talking to him, he thinks you look adorable.

❄Gray❄
He finds it cute when he come home from a mission with team Natsu and you bombard him with hugs and kisses.

🌈Romeo🌈
He finds it cute when you sneeze, it's so quite and adorable like you and he loves it.

🔩Gajeel🔩
He thinks it's cute when you get mad at him, he thinks you look hot mad.

🐍Cobra/Erik🐍
He thinks it's cute when you get excited about going to see Lara and the other snakes.

🌑Midnight🌑
He thinks it's cute when you scold him about messing with his stitches.

🦁Loke/Leo🦁
He thinks it's cute when he makes you flustered, 'cause it doesn't happen often.

🌨Lyon🌨
He thinks it's cute when you get all passionate about ice skating and you get little stars in your eyes.

🐝Sting🐝
He thinks it's cute when you it your lip when you get nervous or just out of the blue. It also turn him on a little😏.

🌓Rogue🌗
He thinks it's cute when you get all motherly with Froch, he can't wait to have kids for Froch to play with, and for the two of you to love.

🖤Zeref🖤
He thinks everything about you is cute. Like I said before he can't just pick one thing, so he loves all of you, evey little thing down to your toes, he loves it all.

Not to shabby if I do say so myself *Pat's back* I did good. I really like this one it was fun to write. Anyways see you guy in the next one peace