His favorite things about you *mentally*

🔥Natsu🔥
Your bravery: you never turn away from a challenge, when someone's hurt or wants to hurt your family (aka the guild) you'll take them down by yourself if you have to! Natsu finds that amazing about you and really hot.

❄️Gray❄️
Your selflessness: whenever you see someone hurt you always have to help them. Even if it costs you your life. Gray loves that about you, how you care so much about everyone else more than yourself, he knows he's the luckiest guy in the world.

🌈Romeo🌈
Your love: the amount of love you give to everyone around you especially Romeo is over the roof. You make everyone feel safe and like they can be themselves around you.

🔩Gajeel🔩
Your sarcasm: you're very very sarcastic especially when you're pissed. Gajeel loves it and thinks it's hot he also finds your snappy comebacks hilarious.

🐍Cobra/Erik🐍
Your passion: The amount of passion you have when talking about think you care about. Such as snakes Lara and Cobra, you love all of them very much and you show so much passion speaking about them.

🌑Midnight🌑
Your care: if it wasn't for you, Midnight doesn't even know if he's be alive. And if you didn't help him he wouldn't have an amazing girlfriend, and he's actually happy that he had the huge painful hash in his leg. Because if he didn't you wouldn't be in his life.

🦁Loke/Leo🦁
Your forgivingness (Is that a real word?): he's messed up so many times because he was flirting with girls while you're dating but you always forgave him and he's so great full for that.

🌨Lyon🌨
Your gentleness: you're always so gentle when it come to with animals or humans. Unless either piss you off than that's a whole other story. But you help whenever and where ever it's needed.

🐝Sting🐝
Your attitude: it's not like a bad attitude, more like you walk around like a queen. You have confidence in your walk and when you pass by people can't help but stare. But your head is sweet and kind you don't have an ego, and when someone compliments you you just say "Aw thank you so much!" And Sting loves that about you.

🌓Rogue🌗
Your motherlyness (now I know that's not a word): you act like you really gave birth to Froch, he calls you momma and you respond all the time. When he gets hurt you immediately treat him like he just got shot. Rogue loves that about you and can't wait to have kids with you one day.

🖤Zeref🖤
Your love: this is the one and only time he'll pick his favorite thing about you. Every time he had one of his episodes and tells you to stay away from him because he doesn't want to hurt you. You just smile and shower him in hugs and kisses, you give him soft passionate kisses on his lips and smile softly saying. "You can never keep me away, Zeref. I'll always be here for you forever." That's why Zeref knows you're the girl for him.

________________________________________________________

I'm glade I put this out quickly because I need to update more. I hope you all enjoyed this, feel free to request what you want next and if you have any feed back on this book. Before I go here a little messages from Zeref.

Zeref: I don't know why you stay, but I'm happy you do I love you so much and thank you for staying by my side.

My heart! Anyways I hope you enjoyed and as I always say..... peace out ✌🏾