Research

You arrive home tired and annoyed. How long do I have to deal with this?! you wonder. You go over to your computer. Well, time for to do some research on this creepy place! You type "Freddy Fazbear's Pizza" in the search bar and click the first result. It was an article titled: "KIDS VANISH AT LOCAL PIZZERIA-BODIES NOT FOUND." "Hmm..." You began to read it. "Two local children were reportedly lured into a back room during the late hours of operation at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza on the night of June 26th. While the video surveillance identified the man responsible and led to his capture in the morning, the children themselves were never found and presumed dead. Police think that the suspect dressed as a company mascot to earn the children's trust." 

 You blink your eyes and stare at the screen. Whoa this place has some dark s*** going on here. You read the next result from the search. LOCAL PIZZERIA THREATENED WITH SHUTDOWN OVER SANITATION".  

 "Local pizzeria, Freddy Fazbear's Pizza has been threatened again with shutdown by the health department over reports of foul odor coming from the much-loved animal mascots.Police were contacted when parents reportedly noticed what appeared to be blood and mucus around the eyes and mouths of the mascots. One parent compared them to "reanimated carcasses." 

  You feel your mouth widening as you read the article. Wow this is extremely dark and a bit crazy! How did you not see this before? Oh wait, that's right. You don't read the newspaper and you never knew about this place before you got your job. Okay now you know! You head back to bed and go to sleep. Your going to need plenty of rest for your last night for the week. 

 The events from that night played in your dream. Phone guy's death, the hallucinations, almost being killed. Yeah, you had such a great night! And things are going to get even worse. 

 (A/N: Sorry guys that I didn't update last Wednesday. I have tons of projects and homework and I was really busy. I'm trying to wrap up one of my fan fictions and begin to end another so yay! Also good news! Night 5 won't be the last night! There, happy? ;D )