Night 3

"Why don't I quit this job?" You ask yourself. You arrive at Freddy Fazbear's again, wearing your favorite shirt and jeans. They told you to wear your uniform that day but you decided to be a rebel ( :3 ). As you get out of your car, you see the manager inside. You walk up to the door but you hit your head on it when the door slams open and the manager is there. "Ow! Hey! What was that for?" you say. "Sorry (y/n), I'm in a bit of a hurry." he said. He helps you up and tells you "goodnight!". Then he gets in his car and drives away. What's up with him? You think as you walk inside. The place seems even gloomier than last time. Everything was still the same though. The same place, same job and same killer animatronics. The only thing different is your chance of dying each day. The phone guy said that they became more active as the week progressed and that means a higher chance of death! You walk towards the Office from the right and look around. You were surprised that the regular posters of Freddy, Bonnie and Chica were replaced with images of screaming children. "Whoa, what the heck is this crap?!" You look behind you for a second before looking back. The regular posters were back. "I'm going crazy, aren't I?" you say. You finally arrive in the Office. Your phone goes off, saying that your shift has begun. 

 The phone began to ring. You pick it up. "Hello, hello? Hey you're doing great! Most people don’t last this long." "Wait what...!" "I mean, you know, they usually move on to other things by now. I'm not implying that they died. Th-th-that’s not what I meant. " Yeah, right... " Uh, anyway I better not take up too much of your time. Things start getting real tonight." You can't believe what you just heard. Things start getting real tonight? Those past few nights were easy compared to tonight?! You sigh. "Uh... Hey, listen, I had an idea: if you happen to get caught and want to avoid getting stuffed into a Freddy suit, uhh, try playing dead! You know, go limp. Then there's a chance that, uh, maybe they’ll think that you're an empty costume instead."  That actually sounds like a good idea! you think, congrats phone guy! You didn't speak some sort of nonsense for once! "Then again if they think you're an empty costume, they might try to... stuff a metal skeleton into you." Never mind. "I wonder how that would work. Yeah, never mind, scratch that. It's best just not to get caught.Um... Ok, I'll leave you to it. See you on the flip side!" You hang up and check the lights. No one so far. Then you check your cameras. Bonnie and Chica was gone and Foxy was peaking out of his curtain. Great. You check your lights and Chica is there. Immediately, you close the door as the yellow chicken looks through the window. Bonnie isn't there yet. You check your lights again then look at your monitor. Well great. Foxy is about to run out of Pirate's Cove. You check the hall lights again. Bonnie and Chica is there and you close the door. "You can't catch me guys! Just saying!" you say. You check the monitor again. Foxy is, thankfully, still stuck in position and not moving. Bonnie is in the Dinning Area. You switch over to the West Hall Corner. The poster of Freddy had changed. It now looked like Freddy was ripping his head off?! "That was DEFINITELY NOT there before!" You check your lights. No one is there so you open the doors. Then you check Pirate's Cove and the corner hall. You hear a dark, demonic laugh echo throughout the building. Freddy has moved. "S***!" You check the lights and heard shuffling down the hallway. You close the left door just as Foxy reaches it. Then you check the corner again. The poster has changed again. This time it was a close-up golden Freddy Fazbear missing his eyes. You heard a little girl laugh in the distance. Should I put down my monitor or should I not?