Night 7 (20)

You walk in the Pizzeria, nervous about what you did earlier. Did it change anything? Were you caught? Did you destroy the animatronic characters? Part of you hoped that you destroyed them. You sit down in your office and wait for the alarm to go off. After a while of waiting, it went off. You wait for hours, searching through all the cameras, for an animatronic to move. It's not that you wanted them to move and kill you but you wanted to make sure that you didn't break them completely. They immediately begin to move. 

 You close the right door and check the lights. Bonnie was already at your door. Quickly, you close that door and put up your monitor. Foxy was peaking out of his curtain. You put down the monitor and check the lights. Bonnie was gone and no one was peaking through the windows. You close the door and look out for Freddy. Freddy was in the kitchen. You put down the monitor and check the door lights. Bonnie and Chica was at the door. You close the doors and check Pirate's Cove. Foxy was still peaking out of his curtain.You put down your monitor and check the lights. Bonnie and Chica was gone. You open the doors but check the lights again. Then, you close the right door again. You check Pirate's Cove again and this time, Foxy was preparing to run. Uh oh, you think. They seem to be getting more active and aggressive, you notice, did I make them harder?  You see Bonnie at your door and you quickly close the door. Then you check the right door. Chica was at the door so you keep the door closed. Then you hear Foxy running down the hallway and he begins to pound on the door, draining your power. You are now at 80% and it is 1 a.m.

As the hours pass and the power drains, the animatronics grew more aggressive as they moved towards your office.  You unplug the fan at around 3 a.m but it only gives you 1% of power back. Then, it goes back to 40%. This is it, the big finale but they never quit. They were out to get you. Freddy often came to the end of the hallway and it was annoying because he would stay there for long amounts of time, eating the power away from you as you kept the door closed. Foxy often ran to the door, also draining power. Bonnie and Chica loved to gang up on you. It was getting extremely hard and you didn't know if you could make it. You take a quick sip of [Insert drink name here] as you look at Foxy from the camera feed. It was 4 a.m and the hours were taking forever. You look down at your camera and you see Freddy outside of the door again. You put down your monitor and close the doors. Then, you check the west hall corner. You spit out your drink when you see the familiar golden Freddy poster. When you put down your monitor, you see the golden bear and you put up the monitor. After he left, you put your monitor down and check the lights. Bonnie and Chica was at the door so you leave the doors closed. Then you check on Foxy. Foxy was singing behind his curtain and Freddy was playing his song in the kitchen. You only had 20% power left. You hear Freddy laugh and his song fades from the kitchen. You check the lights and Bonnie is no longer at the door. You open the door up and check on Foxy. The pirate fox was now peaking out of his purple curtain. You hear Freddy laugh again and you find him at the end of the hallway, staring at the camera. The clock changes to 5 a.m and you have 15% power left. The night continues and the power depletes. Then, to your relief, the night ends. You had ran out of power and Freddy had just finished his song. 

 You gather your belongings and walk out of the Office. You walk out of the building and see your boss coming towards you, holding a pink slip in his hand. You gulp and walk over to him. He hands you the pink slip. "Congratulations!" He says. You read the note. "Notice of Termination." It says. "You're fired." The man who used to be your boss says. He tears off your badge and puts it in his pocket. "Why?!" You ask. "Read the note!" He grumbles. You read it. "Reason: Tampering with the animatronics. General professionalism. Odor." Your mouth widens as you read it. You have just been fired. But at least you lived. 

(A/N: So... no choices because I couldn't t think of any... Yay :/ . I will do a story like this for FNAF 2 and 3 in the future but not now because HOMEWORRRRRRK. Then in the summer I will have HOMEWOOOOOOOORK. Don't ask. Also if you can guess the song I put in bold then you get a cookie :D )