Night 7 (0)

You walk in the Pizzeria, nervous about what you did earlier. Did it change anything? Were you caught? Did you destroy the animatronic characters? Part of you hoped that you destroyed them. You sit down in your office and wait for the alarm to go off. After a while of waiting, it went off. You wait for hours, searching through all the cameras, for an animatronic to move. It's not that you wanted them to move and kill you but you wanted to make sure that you didn't break them completely. They didn't move. 

 Finally, at 5 a.m, Bonnie moved. He teleported to your door and immediately, you closed the door. Then Chica came and you closed your door. Soon, 6 a.m came. You walk out of the building and see your boss coming towards you, holding a pink slip in his hand. You gulp and walk over to him. He hands you the pink slip. "Congratulations!" He says. You read the note. "Notice of Termination." It says. "You're fired." The man who used to be your boss says. He tears off your badge and puts it in his pocket. "Why?!" You ask. "Read the note!" He grumbles. You read it. "Reason: Tampering with the animatronics. General professionalism. Odor." Your mouth widens as you read it. You have just been fired. But at least you lived.

(A/N: There wasn't really any way I could put a choice in here. It was just too easy of a night! So, no choice. You've been fired. Deal with it. Now, time for me to research 4/20 mode.)