The First Night

You arrive at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza at 11:50 pm. As you walk inside, you see rows of tables with party hats on top of them. In the back, there was three animatronics of a bunny, a bear, and what you assumed was a duck. (A/N: I know it's a chicken okay?! You probably thought Chica was a duck too when you saw her) A man walks towards you. "Hi," he says, "you must be the new security guard. [Insert name here] right?" You nod. "I'm the manager here. So let me take you to the office." As the two of you past several dark rooms, you began to feel uneasy, as if something was watching you. You finally arrive in the office.

The office was a small room with a desk holding a fan, a drink, a fake cupcake, and lots of paper. It had two drawers and a speaker. There was wires coming from the ceiling and were plugged up to a nearby monitor that was lying on a chair. Behind the desk was posters of the bunny, was bear, and duck from before. "That is Bonnie the Bunny, Freddy Fazbear and Chica the Chicken," the manager tells you. "That's a chicken?" you say, "looks more like a duck." "We get that a lot." You notice that there were two buttons next to the doors on both sides of you. The top one is red and labeled "door" and the white one was labeled as "light".

" Well, you know the rules," the manager says, as he walks out the door. "You have to stay here until 6 am. No leaving!" "Why would I leave?" you say. You get no response. You sit down on your chair and look at a nearby clock. It was 11:58. Only two more minutes until this boring job starts. You open up your monitor and see a percent on the bottom left saying 100%. " I wonder what this is for?" you ask yourself.

Two minutes past and you feel your phone vibrate. You open your monitor again and notice that you had lost 1% somehow. Shortly after, you could hear a phone ringing. Picking up the closest one, you speak into the receiver. "Hello?" "Hello, hello? Uh, I wanted to record a message for you to help you get settled in on your first night. Um, I actually worked in that office before you. I'm finishing up my last week now, as a matter of fact." "I know you can't hear me but congrats, bro!" you say. The recording continues. "So, I know it can be a bit overwhelming, but I'm here to tell you there's nothing to worry about. Uh, you'll do fine. So, let's just focus on getting you through your first week. Okay?" "Okay." "Uh, let's see, first there's an introductory greeting from the company that I'm supposed to read. Uh, it's kind of a legal thing, you know. Um, "Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. A magical place for kids and grown-ups alike, where fantasy and fun come to life. Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for damage to property or person. Upon discovering that damage or death have occurred, a missing person report will be filed within 90 days, or as soon property and premises have been thoroughly cleaned and bleached, and the carpets have been replaced." "Uh..." You begin to feel uncertain about this job. Death? In a family friendly pizza place? How does that work exactly? The recording still continues. "Blah blah blah, now that might sound bad, I know, but there's really nothing to worry about. Uh, the animatronic characters here do get a bit quirky at night, but do I blame them? No. If I were forced to sing those same stupid songs for twenty years and I never got a bath? I'd probably be a bit irritable at night too. So, remember, these characters hold a special place in the hearts of children and we need to show them a little respect, right? Okay." "Sure, whatever." What the recording says next catches you off guard. "So, just be aware, the characters do tend to wander a bit. Uh, they're left in some kind of free roaming mode at night. Uh...Something about their servos locking up if they get turned off for too long." "Wait? WHAT? They walk around at night?" You yell into the phone. "Uh, they used to be allowed to walk around during the day too. But then there was The Bite of '87. Yeah. I-It's amazing that the human body can live without the frontal lobe, you know?" Okay, now your freaking out. What is this man talking about? "Uh, now concerning your safety, the only real risk to you as a night watchman here, if any, is the fact that these characters, uh, if they happen to see you after hours probably won't recognize you as a person. They'll p-most likely see you as a metal endoskeleton without its costume on. Now since that's against the rules here at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, they'll probably try to...forcefully stuff you inside a Freddy Fazbear suit. Um, now, that wouldn't be so bad if the suits themselves weren't filled with crossbeams, wires, and animatronic devices, especially around the facial area. So, you could imagine how having your head forcefully pressed inside one of those could cause a bit of discomfort...and death. Uh, the only parts of you that would likely see the light of day again would be your eyeballs and teeth when they pop out the front of the mask, heh." "THIS ISN'T FUNNY!" You yell at the phone. 'Y-Yeah, they don't tell you these things when you sign up. But hey, first day should be a breeze. I'll chat with you tomorrow. Uh, check those cameras, and remember to close the doors only if absolutely necessary. Gotta conserve power. Alright, good night."  You hang up the phone and look at your monitor. All three animatronics are there. You sigh. "Good." 

 An hour passes and none of the animatronics has moved. Soon, you look around the area with your monitor when you noticed that Bonnie has moved. "[insert curse word here]."Frantically, you look around until you find him in the dinning room. You sigh in relief. However, the screen turns off for a moment and Bonnie is no longer there. Instead, Chica is standing there. You find Bonnie in the backstage area. You look up at the clock. It was 3 am. Then you look at your percentage. It had 50%. "Yeah, I'm set," you say. You feel yourself getting tired. Perhaps you should take a quick and short nap. Besides, you can close the doors so Bonnie and Chica can't get in, right? 

 Do you take a quick nap or do you stay awake?