Night 4

You arrive at Hell (whoops. Did I say that? I meant Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria) at 11:30 the next night. You go straight to your Office and ignore the manager, who was getting  ready to leave. 12 am sneaks up on you fast. You check on Foxy as the phone call plays. "Hello, hello? Hey! Hey, wow, day 4. I knew you could do it..Uh, hey, listen, I may not be around to send you a message tomorrow. " You hear banging in the background of the call. " It's-It's been a bad night here for me. Um, I-I'm kinda glad that I recorded my messages for you,ahem, uh,when I did." You see Bonnie at the corner of the hallway before the screen turns to static and he has moved. You put down your monitor and you check the door. Bonnie is there and you only have a second to close the door. After you close the door and check the lights, you look for Chica. You hear Freddy laugh in the distance and you find him in the Dining Area. 

"Uh, hey, do me a favor. Maybe sometime, uh, you could check inside those suits in the back room? I'm gonna to try to hold out until someone checks. Maybe it won’t be so bad.Uh, I-I-I-I always wondered what was in all those empty heads back there." You hear Freddy's chime play and you check the east hall corner but he isn't there. Then you realize that it came from the call. You check your lights and see Chica at your window but Bonnie gone. So you close that door and then open the other. Finally, you check on Foxy. Uh,oh. He was about to run. "You know..." The phone call plays a human like groan. " oh, no." You hear a screech an accidentally throw the phone at the wall. Then you hear Freddy laugh again. WHY FREDDY WHY? You check on him and find him at the Bathrooms. "Ok Freddy! Be a good bear and stay there!" You put down your monitor and check the lights. Both Bonnie and Chica was there. You close both of the doors and check on Foxy. You see him running down the hallway. I wonder if he ran into Bonnie? You chuckle at the thought.. You check the lights again and then Foxy and Freddy. It is 2 a.m. Wow, time flies fast when your having "fun". Well, your not the one having fun. The animatronics are the ones having "fun". You check on Freddy but while you do, you can hear Foxy singing in his cove. 

 You put down your monitor and check the lights. Bonnie is here and trying to join our party! You close the door.  Then you hear Freddy laugh again. "COME ON!" You yell. All of this is happening to me because I want to keep my phone. You check on Freddy in his new location. You couldn't see him but you knew Freddy was in the kitchen. He begins to play his song. Then you hear running. You put down your monitor but you see the left door already closed. Foxy drains 5% of your power. You check on your power. It was 3 a.m and you had 40%. 

 Soon, Freddy moves again. You could barely see him in the East Hall. You check your lights and you see Chica in the window. "Don't worry Chica!" you say, "I'll give you your cupcake in the morning,okay?" You close the door. Suddenly, you ee the words "IT'S ME," with rapidly alternating between pictures of a black-eyed version of Bonnie, an eyeless version of Bonnie, and Freddy Fazbear with human eyes. Whoa, what just happened? You hear Freddy move again but you are pretty sure that Foxy is about to attack. You can check on Freddy but wouldn't he appear in the lights before he attacks? But you could check on Foxy and stop him from attacking. There is no one in the lights. Who do you check? 

[Check on Foxy] 

[Check on Freddy]