Night 6

You walk into Freddy Fazbear's pizza with a frown on your face. Back to death-land, ya! Your shift starts and you immediately close the doors and put up your monitor. Foxy was already out of his curtain, getting ready to run and Freddy was laughing away in the girl's bathroom. You put down your monitor and check the lights. Bonnie was at the door but Chica wasn't. You open the right door and checked the lights again. Chica was there this time. You close the door on her face and check the left door. Bonnie is gone so  you open the door. Then you pull up your monitor and check Foxy. Foxy was still stuck in the same position as before and Freddy was still in the girl's room. You put down the monitor and check the doors. Bonnie was at the door and Chica was at the door. You close the left door and rest for a second. It was only 1 a.m and you were already had 80% left. Good? Yes? Sure. You put up your monitor and check for Foxy. Foxy had left Pirate's Cove and you went to check Freddy. Suddenly, you hear loud banging to your left and it startled you, causing you to jump. You were expecting it but it still startles you. Freddy laughed and moved to the kitchen, where he began to play his song. You check on Foxy again before putting down the monitor. After checking the doors, you open the left door but keep the right closed.

 You take a quick sip of a {insert any drink here} that you brought to work before checking the monitors again. Freddy was still in the kitchen and Foxy was still behind his little curtain. You hear footprints right outside your door and you quickly put down the monitor. Bonnie was at the door, staring  at you with his creepy little eyes. The door closes on his face and you check the right door. No one was there, so you opened it. You check the time on your clock. It was 2 a.m and you had 60% power left. Oh wow. You check Foxy and he was peaking out of his curtain and Freddy was now in the hallway, hiding in the dark,like always. You hear something walking up to your door and you put the monitor down. You shine the light at the door and Chica was there. While closing the door, you take another quick sip of your {insert any drink here}. Then you check the left door. Bonnie was gone, so you open the door. Next, you check on Foxy.

 Foxy was now out of his curtain, but he wasn't gone yet. Then you hear Freddy laugh and you switch the camera feed to him. Uh oh. He was right outside your door. You put down your monitor and check the left door, where Bonnie's face greeted you. You close the door. That's when you hear footsteps running down the hallway and metal banging on the left door. Well, there's Foxy everyone. You hear Freddy laugh and you quickly check the hallway by the door. Freddy was gone but Chica was there. The screen glitched for a bit before showing an empty hallway. You check the lights and Chica was at the door. Next, you check on Freddy. Freddy was in the hallway still, but not at your door. Foxy was behind his curtain and you could hear Bonnie outside of your door. You check the lights. 

 Soon, hours pass and you only have 9% battery left and it was 5 a.m. You can either close both of the doors and wait or continue putting up your monitor and checking the animatronics. Which is it?

 {Close doors and wait}

 or

 {Continue like normal}