The First Night [Staying Awake]

You decide not to take a nap. That would be a BAD idea. After all, if these robots could come alive then who knows if they have teleporting skills also. You look at your camera again and then back at the time. 4 am and you have 50% percent left. "Yep, I'm going to make it!" You say. You check the lights and scream when you see a purple face outside the left door. It was Bonnie. You quickly close the door and began to breathe heavily. "That was close!" You check the other door and no one was there. So, you continue to check the camera. From the sound of it, Chica was in the Kitchen. You check the stage. Freddy was still there. When you look around on the left hall you see Bonnie was in the storage closet. So, you close your monitor and look out the door and saw that he was gone. 

 Another boring and uneventful hour passes. Chica and Bonnie appeared at your doorway a few times but that was it. You begin to think that this job wasn't so bad after all. This was easy! Perhaps Freddy doesn't come alive and only Chica and Bonnie do. It was 5 am and you had 10% left. You check Pirates Cove and you saw that a figure looked like it was about to run from the area. Surprised, you wonder who this was. You look at the hallway and see a fox running towards you. Surprised, you close the door just in time and the animatronic bangs on your door. You sigh in relief. Then, like music to your ears, you hear your clock chime and you look up at it. It says 6 am. You have survived your first night. Congrats!