Chapter 1

^Picture of Austin looking adorable as always^

Austin's POV
Life is crazy. Seriously, it's the only word to describe it. Think about it. So many things to discover, so many things to learn, to appreciate. I've always loved to learn new things.

The world is beautiful. I've learned that throughout my eighteen years of life. It's a shame us humans have destroyed it so much.

Anyway, right now I'm on my way to school. First day of senior year. I wonder if senior year is as amazing as everyone says. It's supposed to be the best year of high school.

Fifteen minutes later I arrived at school. It's usually a ten minute walk from my house but today I stopped by a few spots to take photos of flowers and trees.

I enter the school and head to my locker. My best friend is already waiting for me when I get there.

"Austin! I've missed you so much. We didn't see each other very often during the summer." Zac says while hugging me tightly. I hug him just as tightly.

Zac and I have been best friends for three years now, he is truly amazing. He helped me a lot during the process of discovering my sexuality.

Zac is bisexual. His family is very supportive and open-minded so I was really happy for him when he came out. In case you are wondering what my sexuality is, I'm gay. My family is really supportive as well.

"I missed you too. Are you excited for senior year?" I ask him once we separated and gave him a smile which he returned.

On our way to class Zac tells me how excited he is. When we enter the classroom Mr. Harris-our biology teacher- is writing on the board.

We take our seats and wait patiently for class to start.

The classroom fills with students little by little.

Mr. Harris was about to start the class when someone knocks at the door. He steps outside of the classroom to talk to who ever is on the other side.

Mr. Harris walks back inside with someone else.

A boy who seems to be our age, obviously a new student. He carries a black backpack. He is wearing a dark blue, v neck shirt which lets you appreciate his tanned and smooth skin. His perfectly sculpted collar bone that has me wanting to lick my lips.

My eyes meet his and I swallow hard. No other presence in the room seems to matter anymore. Just him.

He is the most beautiful boy I've ever seen. He could be a model if he wanted to.

He smiles at me and I feel my cheeks heat up. What the hell? I never blush, not even when others flirt with me and he manages to make me blush with just a smile.

"Antonio will be joining us this year guys. Make him feel at home and welcome him with open arms."

Mr. Harris says and Antonio gives us a small wave making some girls giggle. Antonio...he has a nice name.

~❣~❣~❣~

It was really really difficult to concentrate during school. What is wrong with me? I couldn't stop thinking about Antonio all day and now I'm thinking about him again.

He completely consumed my thoughts. I guess this is what it feels to be attracted to someone.

Sure I've found guys attractive before but not to the point where all I could think of was them.

Even Zac noticed! He asked be if I liked Antonio and I just brushed him off. Wait, do I like him? Maybe.... Who am I kidding. I obviously like him.

He is gorgeous. Maybe it is just a crush and it will soon fade away. I don't event know if he could ever be interested in me or if he is single!

"Honey are you okay? You seem a bit distracted." My mom worries about me way too much.

I love her for it but I don't want her to worry this much. We're having dinner but it seems like I spaced out. Whoops.

"I'm okay mom, don't worry about it." My brother throws a suspicious look at me.

Dylan was adopted when I was one year old, he was just a few months old. I love him, he is my little brother, even if he can be a pain in the ass sometimes.

Mom and Dad told us he was adopted when I was ten years old and Dylan was nine.

It was a very emotional moment for our family but we made sure to let Dylan know he is part of the family no matter what and how much we love him.

"Oh c'mon Dylan, it's true, I'm fine." I say causing him to raise an eyebrow and say,

"I never said you weren't Austy." He knows I hate that nickname. The little shit. He may be seventeen years old but he can be such a kid sometimes.

After dinner I climbed the stairs up to my room and plopped down on my bed.

I took my phone out, unlocked it, and started to scroll through my Instagram. I wonder if Antonio has any social media... no, God I sound like a crazy stalker now.

I better go to sleep before my mind starts racing with thoughts of that perfect boy... again.

~❣~❣~❣~

The next morning I woke up, took a shower and did my morning routine. I had breakfast with my family and headed to school.

To say I was surprised to see Zac and Antonio by my locker talking as if they have known each other for years was an understatement.

I walked up to them with the intentions to introduce myself to Antonio but Zac beat me to it,

"Babe I want you to properly meet Antonio. Antonio this is my best friend Austin." Zac said introducing us to each other.

Antonio seemed kind of frustrated when he heard Zac call me babe. Zac always calls me pet names but it's just in a friendly manner. I'm probably just imagining things.

"Hey Antonio, it's nice to meet you." He gave me one of those heartwarming smiles and I felt like I was going to melt any minute but tried to play it cool.

"It's nice to meet you too Austin." Woah. Even his voice is attractive. I want to hear him talk all the time...wait what? Gosh, this boy is doing things to me...