"It was great", I murmur, playing with her hair. "How was yours?"

"Very good", she smiles, linking our hands so our bracelets attach. "I love you".

"I love you", I press a kiss to her forehead before we both drift off to sleep.

✯✯✯✯

"Come onnn", Morgan drags me along the beach the next morning after we've eaten breakfast. "Doesn't it look so pretty", she stops abruptly, staring out at the horizon.

"Yeah babe, it's beautiful", I sit on the sand, out of breath. "You have too much energy", I chuckle as she flops down beside me.

"I drank a lot of coffee because I wanted to see the sunrise", I think back to early this morning. She woke me up at 5am so we could sit on the beach and watch the sunrise. I ended up falling asleep, but she didn't mind. She said she had a good time, anyway.

"Alright, let's go", I stand up, taking her hand. "I booked jet skiis".

"Really?" Her face lights up as she skips along side me.

"Yeah. Just over there", I point to a small hut with jet skis in the water in front of it and quad bikes beside it. "We can go quad biking tomorrow", she nods, taking my hand in hers as we walk up to the hut to get our jet skis. They give us a quick run through of how to use them and where we can and can't go before change into wetsuits and start moving.

"This is so cool!" Morgan exclaims as she speeds past me. As she gets further out, she slows down before eventually stopping to wait for me. "Keep up".

I roll my eyes at her, playfully. "Wait", I stop beside her, moving back in my seat, slightly. "Sit here", I pat the spot in front of me.

She hesitates before agreeing, standing up warily. I hold my arms out to hold her waist as she moves over to my jet ski. "And what is the purpose of this?" She tilts her head up to look at me. I lean forward to start moving, making her squeal and latch onto my arm. "You could've warned me!" I chuckle at her pressing a kiss to her cheek as I move back over to her jet ski, letting her get back on it.

For the remaining time of our session, we ride further out into the sea before having to drive back. We then explore some more and take a walk on the beach until it's time to eat dinner. As the sun sets, we eat in a nice restaurant on the beach, with a perfect view of the sunset.

By the time we finish eating, it's already dark. Morgan takes my hand and swings them between us like a kid as we walk back to our room.

"What if—", she starts but I cut her off, rubbing a hand down my face as I chuckle.

"I swear, if you ask me another question about you drowning I will actually push you in", she gasps, chuckling before pushing me slightly, making me stumble and laugh along with her.

"How much longer until we get there?"

"It's straight down there", I point to the end cabin. Her head falls back as she groans loudly. "Come on", I let go of her hand and bend down in front of her. She jumps on my back and I carry her the rest of the way.

Once we get back, I drop her on the bed before walking into the bathroom to take a shower. The bathroom has a glass wall that fogs up so you can't see in, and a large bath in front of it. To the left of the bath there's a large glass shower and over to the right there's a double sink, with two large mirrors in front of them.

After my shower, I pull on a pair of boxers before brushing my teeth and then walking back into the bedroom. Morgan lays in the middle of the bed, fast asleep. I don't want to wake her, but she's sleeping in denim shorts. "Babe", I whisper, crawling over beside her.

"Hm?"

"You need to change", I stand up, grabbing her a pair of pyjama shorts and a tank top. "Here", I hand them to her as she stands up off the bed.

"I'm gonna go take a shower first", she takes her clothes into the bathroom to shower.

She doesn't take long in the shower. Once she's finished, she walks out with her hair in a messy bun and she trudges over to where I'm laying on the bed.

She drops down onto my lap, straddling me. "Hi", she smiles lazily at me.

"Hi", my hands find her waist.

"I love you", her voice comes out in merely a whisper.

"I love you", I match her tone. She leans in to press her lips to mine, hovering over me as her mouth moves against mine. I pull away to look into her eyes, searching for any hesitation as my hands latch on to the bottom of her shirt. "Yeah?" She nods, wasting no time in pressing her lips to mine again as I swiftly pull of her tank top and discard it on the floor.

Her hands immediately go to the waistband of my underwear and she shuffles down my legs to pull them down. My manhood springs out in front of her face and her eyes dart straight up to meet mine. She then scoots forward, her hand wrapping around me and my breath hitches. Her hand begins to move as my breathing gets heavy.

Her thumb runs over my tip, moving painfully slow, covering the head with pre-cum. "Fuck", I groan as she begins to pick up the pace, her hand moving swiftly up and down my shaft.

She then takes me in her mouth, bobbing her head up and down, and pumping the rest she can't fit in her mouth. "Shit, babe", I sough as my hands entangle themselves in her hair. I latch on to her hair as I come close. "Babe", my voice croaks as she pulls away, however keeping her hand there, pumping up and down until my release.

I'm left breathless. She crawls up to me, pressing a kiss on the corner of my mouth before grabbing her towel she used in the bathroom to wipe her hand.

As she throws it on the ground, I roll her over, caging her in. "I love you", I mumble as my head swoops down to capture her lips, again.

well

well. i want to cry. idk why i did this again😭
i also hate this chapter. ive been writing it for the past week🤦🏽‍♀️

uan:
i hate this chapter so much. it's my least favourite out of them all ew