"Thank you", we say to him as he leaves.

"How long was I asleep for?"

"You were sleeping for a while. There's only, like, six hours left".

"Cool", she stretches. "I wanna watch a movie".

✯✯✯✯

"What language do they speak in Bora Bora?" Morgan asks as we make it to our room.

"They mainly speak French and Tahitian", I tell her, putting our bags down by the bed.

"I took French in high school. If anyone asks me what I have in my backpack, I'll be fine", she shrugs, jumping on the bed. I chuckle, walking over to join her on the bed, pushing her down so I'm laying my head on her chest with my arms around her waist.

The room is nice. It's big and leads straight into the ocean. "Wanna go for a swim?" She nods, eagerly. I jump up off of her and open our bags, grabbing our swimsuits. She changes into her khaki two piece as I change into dark blue swimming trunks.

"It looks so cold", she mumbles as we stand at the edge of the deck.

"The quicker you get in, the less cold it will be", I attempt to push her in but she takes a step back. "Don't".

"Come on, I'll jump in with you", I offer. She hesitates for a second, so I use it as an opportunity to pick her up by her waist and jump in.

She squeals, slapping my arm. "What the hell", she whines, holding onto me.

"See, it's not cold", my arms circle around her, pulling her closer to me.

"Whatever", she rolls her eyes at me playfully, wrapping her legs around my waist. I release my arms from around her, needing to keep myself afloat. There's a moment of silence before she breaks it, no doubt to say something completely random. "If you jumped in here with me and I drowned, what would you do?" She lifts her head off of my shoulder to look at me and I can't help but burst out laughing. "What? Why are you laughing?"

"You know how to swim", I deadpan.

"How do you know that?" She retorts.

"Babe, we've been swimming together", I remind her.

"Oh yeah—but anyway, if I did drown, what would you do?"

I chuckle again, shaking my head. "I would've given you CPR. Are you forgetting I went to med school?" I tease. She grins, leaning her head back on my shoulder to press a kiss to my neck, before pushing herself off of me and treading water.

"Who can hold their breath for the longest—three, two, one, go", I hold my breath and dunk myself under the water. My eyes instinctively open, but I don't see Morgan so I come back up to see her head dunk under the water.

"I win", she comes up after me, making me laugh again.

"No you didn't", I shake my head, still laughing. "I can open my eyes underwater. I saw you—more like didn't see you".

She groans. "Fine, you win".

For the rest of the day, Morgan and I walked around to explore, inside the lobby and reception down at the front of the hotel. We went to get some food before coming back to our room to sleep. "How was your day?" She asks me as she lays on my chest, fiddling with our bracelets.