.No!

Walking was a good hobby of mine. Taking in the beauty of the trees even though its winter. I walked more since the incident. My scars have healed after a week. Luckily, there was no stains in my bedroom and it is being refurbished to be a bit more 'positive' for me, as said by my mother.

Me and Sam are going great. Andy and Sam go bowling and paithballing and out more.

Find myself going to Tiffany's house to give her our Magaluf tickets. I knock on her door and she walked out in a purple t-shirt and leggings.

"Hi Jordan!" Tiff shouts.

"Hi, shall we go on a walk and watch the trains?" I suggest.

She nods and grabs her coat. We walk into town and just talk about life. Tiffany was suppost to start university but sadly, she got taken out because of her cancer.

We sat down at a table and watch the trains pass by, loading the people up when a man fell over the edge and into the tracks.

"HELP!!" He screamed and I saw Tiffany run and jump onto the tracks making me scream. The man got up and ran out the station.

"Tiff, get out of there!" I scream again.

"Im stucks and a train Is coming!" She shouts back.

"No, give me your hand"

"Im gonna die soon. Im sorry Jordan" She cries and a train runs her over. I cry and screan out to no one. I get my phone out and do a group phone call to My mom and dad and Tiffany's Mom, telling them to come to the trainstation quick, something has happened.

I cried. I cried in the car. I cried talking to the police. I cried when the doctors told me she wouldn't make it. I think I may have flooded the girls bathroom. Mom took me home and I ran to the bathroom. I took out my blade and sliced my right arm.

**********

Cassie had to go home today and I was just made notice of the band. I have been kicked out! Could this day get any worse??

Filler chapter and a short one at that!
Hope you like this story so far.
I haven't updated for so long because of school.
Is anyone actually reading this story?
Love you, if you are!
Bye my lil Chum chums