Brothers?!

<Jordan's P.O.V>

"Andy, are you mad at me?" I say as we walk to his car.

"No, im just so upset. Why didnt you tell me anything?" He replies heating the car up and gets in.

I do the same and say, "Because you would tell mom and she would put me on so much medication I would be drugged out!"

Andy laughs as we drive to the airport to meet the guys and Cora. Our first tour and I get to miss school, kind of. You see, Andy and Jinxx are helping me study for shit I dont need to do so I have to literally lie there with a million books, pens, pencils and pieces of paper surrounding me. Math, Science, English, Art, Dance, Geography, History and Frech. So my tour will probably suck balls but im still nervous about the shows and performing but thats just my anxiety and stuff like that.

We get to the airport and go through security, bag checks and more until we finally eat, drink and chat to one another.

"I cant wait! J we are finally going to be big!" Cora cheers, flipping off the starers that pass by.

"I know! Maybe a hot chick will walk by!" Finn says with much emphusiasm.

"Same! But I cant wait to see the UK!" Jake adds.

They all looked at me as if to say your turn but I just shook my head and smiled.

"Baby, we know your upset but you can talk to us?" Cora says hugging me tightly.

"Group hug for DJ JJ" Finn shouts as everyone piles in even BVB.

"I love you guys. Your the best" I shout, waderling free since our plane is ready to be boarded. We ruch there and as soon as my ass hits that seat, I pass out in what seems to be a death sleep.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Jordan, we are here!" Andy says shaking me awake. I arose and got out my my seat quickly, sincr I needed to pee really badly!

I pushed past Andy, went through passport control and gathered my bags. I shoved them all to Ashley, who looked grumpy. I Sprinted, pushed the woman in front of me and went to pee, with her looking angry.

I came out grabbed my bags and followed BVB and LKT on the bus. The bus was capeted with light brown and leather couches with a small table. The door at the end led to a large bunk alley with about 11 bunks. Every bunk was labled and apprently, the large window that came up was a special, one off treat! The bathroom had multiple signs saying 'hi!' or 'Love is love when your on tour!'

"By the way we are going out to eat somewhere fancy. And this is Cindy Mavros, your tour manger!" Andy says pointing to a women with blonde, wavy hair, little make up, perfect figure and even the lack of make up. Jake, who never likes girls like this, or never had one night stands looked hooked.

"H-how old are you?" Jake asks, timidly.

"Im 17. And you must be Jake!" She says in a singsong voice.

He didnt say anything and just sighed with a lighthead. I smirked and gave out a little giggle as Jake walked to the bunks. Jake P passed and waved at everyone before heading out the door, followed by everyone except me, Cora and Cindy.

"Listen here girla, you shall do what I say or you get slapped. You tell pathetic brother or his band I will slap you silly, got it!" She shouted and then pointed to the bunk alley and we followed our orders but first I hadnto do something. I grabbed 2 pieces of paper and my smallest blade.

I go to the bathroom, cover up the signs and sit on the baths ledge. I sliced my right wrist about 16 times and sliced the left 20 times. I stopped it from bleeding and felt a relief that I hadnt felt in ages.

I ran out of the bathroom as Jake and CC walked into the bus and Cindy was nowhere to be seen...

"Hey kiddo, are you okay?" Jake asked, looking concerned.

"Yeah, im *cough* fine" I say, my voice breaking.

"Are you sure? Has anyone said something to you or-" CC starts.

"Im fucking fine! Leave me alone!" I scream and go to my bunk.

I crawl into a ball and silently sob, tears drenching my pillow and covers.

<Andy's P.O.V>

"Hey Andy, I think somethings wrong with little J" CC says running to me with Jake.

"How come? How do you know?" Jinxx intervenes.

"Yeah? She said she was fine?" I say not thinking about anything.

Jake just grabs me and I guess CC dragged Jinxx.

"Hey JJ. Whats wrong?" I ask.

"Im fucking fine. Why cant anyone give a shit about my own privacy! God dammit!" she screams. Bipolar

"Hey baby, did that bipolar test come positive?" I ask again.

Jordan justs bury her head into her pillow and we all leave her be. Im so scared for her. im scared of leaving her. Im scared of he leaving me...