The Checks

<Jordan's P.O.V>

I look at nurse Alison as she smiles reassuringly. I look away for the 100th time today and the sharp needle pocks through the skin in my arm. She takes the blood out asks another nurse to take it away. Then a tall doctor walks in, with Brown hair and a tight white coat that touches his knees.

"Hello Jordan, I am Mike, your guidance counsellor" He says slowly.

"Hi... When can I go home no onr has really tell me what has been going on?" I ask getting a bit impatient.

"You shall be staying here for about 6 weeks unless someone signs papers to get you out early. If you do not eat we will be forced to force feed you and sadly, someone of your choice has to come to the bathroom with you" He answers, look stright into my eyes, daring me to have an angry outburst.

"Okay... I choose my sister Cassie or my mom."

All he does is nod. I lie back and wrst my head on the pillow and let out a huge gust of air that I had been holding in for awhile. He notices my awkwardness and chooses this is the best time to leave and in a few steps he was left. I was alone atlast but I was alone with my thoughts.

Your so stupid, you cant even commit suicide

The voice told me, it mimicked Tiffany's voice. The voice repeated it over and over again until I finally grabbed my head and shock vigerously.  I Got out of bed and pulled off the leads and cords. I sat on the floor and placed my guitar in my hands and strummed a through cords. I decided to play Love is stupid...sometimes. I looked down and as I got through the song I noticed feet standing around me. There was about 2 nurses, Mike and about 3 girls and 4 boys. 2 boys were wearing Let's kill tonight T-shirts.

Nurse Alison smiles and helps me up and places my guitar under my bed for safe-keeping. I smile at them as they all leave except the 2 boys wearing the shirts. I smile at them and sign their shirts as they leave. I then look at the person standing in the doorway of the ward. Mom and dad were here to talk to me.

"Hi honey. Beforw you speak we need to tell you something" Mom says taking a deep breath.

"We are not going to sign the papers for your release.  We think you need more help..."

Anger shot through me and I began to shake.

"Why the fuck not! I wanna go home and be a normal teenager. I will get better please, please I wanna go home, im going insane!" I scream at them, fresh tears streaming down my cheeks.

"We have to dear, we want to help you. We love you, please dont cry" Mom says while dad sits there, giving me a sypathic look. I quickly sniffed and wiped my eyes with my hands. I just shook my head and blocked my mom and dad's constant talking until I fell asleep.

3 WEEKS LATER!!!!!

3 weeks. 3 fucking weeks in this horrible,  smelly hole of deppresion and needles. The good side of things is they let my band play in my room since the other person left a few days after I came. I now play a guitar aswell as the lead singer so that is okay.

Speaking of needles, a nirse is stabbing about 6 in my arm to attach a drip to me. I have not been eating for the past weeks unless I get a drink of orange juice and an apple. The drip gets attached and I just lay down in my bed thinking of the band. I missed everyone and I feel so guilty that I lied to Cora about my self harm. if only I had told the truth, maybe I would be on a different course. I was pulled away from my thoughts by a black curtain of hair.

Cora looked like she had been crying for the last time I saw her. Her hair was messy and her chocker was off and she had no jewellery.  Her black jeans were ripped in odd places and a flamnel wrapped around her waist and a small tank top with a small Adventure Time logo on it. Her eyebrows were more lower but still perfect and her eyeliner was a bit smudged.

"What happened to your hair?" she asks pointing at the white side fringe and black back.

"I dyed it, just to piss of my nurses and doctors" I say emotionless.

"So I brought you the largest bottle of orange juice!" She says and I take it quickly and took a long sip and thanked her gratefully.

"Why did you lie to me? Why didnt you tell me? I fucking trusted you and you try and do the worst! What will the fans think, what about Jake and fin?" She crys and drops down onto my bed and I cuddled her into my chest.

"I dont know, I dont know. Please tell me, I gotta know..." I say "Tell me when you want to see me again so I look presentable looking down at my trackie bottoms and flannel shirt with a Misfits shirt underneath.

Ew, why are you wearing that?

The voice tells me. I finally let go of Cora when a another black mop of hair comes through the door. Andy...

"Hi, you and your band are coming with me and you are going to see your fans and your worth!" He says and Cora smiles and grabs her phone to text Jake and Finn.

"Did you sign the papers, what about the bus?" I ask getting out of bed and ripping the needles out of my arm and hand.

"Bigger bus. We will be gone in about 9 hours. UK tour!" He says and I nod packing.

What is going to happen, no one knows except me. Muhahahahahaua