Andy

Andy's P.O.V

Silence. That is all I heard from Jordan. No falling over no nothing. This scared me. Then something hit me. I ran for my life uo the staird into her bedroom. I tried to open the bathroom door but it wouldnt budge.

"Mom! Dad! Come quick!!" I scream and they run into the bedroom. Mom goes pale and dad helps me with the door. We open it and mom screams and cries dad hugs mom and I stare down.

My little baby sister. Dead. I get out my iphone and call 911 and my last memmory with her is the ambulance.

**********

They saved her but she has a small amount of time until her heart gives up. I go to the bathroom and breakdown. I smack the bins and the toilet paper and punch the walls and the the floor. I just break down. What do you expect? My sister just about died and she could die at any second. This makes me cry. I cry hard still walk out the bathroom and to the room.

I call the boys here and the come in at least 10 minutes.

"Watch wrong with Jordibear?" CC asks when he sees my family crying.
"Oh my god. Is she alright or?" Jake asks cuddling up to my sister.
"My baby girl! Andy what happen?" Cassie says, hugging and crying into me.
"It happened again" I whispered but all heard me and gasped.

"Can I have a moment?" Cassie asks and we all went out the room.

Cassie's P.O.V

Everyone left the room. I grabbed Andy's hand and whisper a silent "stay?" And he nods.

"So, this has happened. Why is my only question. You have family, friends, fans and everything you could ever wish for but you choose this as your fate. I cant bare it!" I say breaking down and crying into Andy's shoulder.

"Even the baby is crying for its aunt" I whisper looking down at a clear bump. 8 months now!

Jake's P.O.V

"Jake, how you doing with all this baby stuff?" Jinxx asks quietly.
"Im doing fine. I just dont want Cas to be stressed or in pain all the time" I reply.
"A grandchild and a wedding this month and this h-h-happens!" Andy's mom crys into her husband's arm.
"Mrs Biersack, dont worry. She wont give up. I bet she will wake up and smile with her bright blue eyes and everything will continue as normal!" I say, attempting to smile.

I was loosing hope. I just wanted to hug Cassie so I walked in.

"Baby, I will stay with you. Andy, dude, you need to eat!'" I say and he nods and walks out the room.

"Why has this happened now. I bought Jordan this perfect bridesmaid dress and everything. I even planned Juliet to come over and we have a spa day and a shopping day. Just the three of us but this...this is too much to handle!" My beautiful girlftiend cried. I pulled her close and tilted her chin so she could see me.

I wiped her tears from her rosey cheeks. I kissed her forehead and simply said "no more tears today"

"Oh my god! Im trying to sleep here and you are doing all this sexy time crap in front of me!" JORDAN shouts.

"Jordan!" Everyone screams and we all run in.

"Hello everyone! Guys, how is the band? Cassie, how is the baby? Andy, how is the wedding and mom and dad, I love you!" She says and hugs everyone. "Where is Sam?"

"Hi Jordan"

Jordan's P.O.V

"Hi Jordan"

I tun around in my bed and leap out of it. I ran towards the smiling figure and jumped up. My legs wrapped around Sam's waist and my arms around his neck.

"I love you so much!" I say.
"Um, I wish I could say the same thing."
"What do you mean?"
"I have beem cheating on you"

The words had come out of his mouth to fast. Everyome held their breath.
"Who-who with?"
"A girl called Cora. Im sorry but you were not giving me what I needed"

"You scum sucling hormonal teenager!" Andy chortled and hurled his weight at Sam.
"Andy stop!" I scream.
"Why?" He replied and I gave him 'the look'.

He walked away and I walked up to Sam. "You know, there is a lot better things then sex and seriously , my best friend!" I said and smiled slightly. I slapped Sam and pushed him out the room with my foot.

I walked to bed and sat down. I pulled my knees so they were bent and my hands clutched my hair. That is when I cried.

Andy's P.O.V

She cried and screamed and hyperventilated for about an hour in front of us. The tears were like a non stop waterfall. She didnt look like Jordan.

When everyone left I decided to volenteer to stay and sleep in hospital with her.

"Andy, why did he cheat? Am I too slutty, too idiotic to ugly? What is wrong with me?"

"Nothing is wrong with you. You're my beautiful little bridesmaid and Cassie's intelligent little sister!" I reply.

My heart broke when she looked at me. Her face was red and her blue and green hair had been dyed a light brown, her eyes had gone grey and clouldy and her bones were very very visable...

Updated! Comment, I love comments!