Nineteen

Axel and Brian end up staying over for the night again. We're all squished into my queen size bed searching up Patrick's new fiancé.

I'm in the middle with the computer with each boy on my side. This might look a little suspicious if anyone walked in right about now.

"He hasn't updated his facebook profile, it still says he's single." I say.

"Well maybe he doesn't use facebook." Brian says turning on his side towards me.

"It says he was on 14 minutes ago, I think he uses facebook." I laugh. 

"What about instagram?" Axel mentions.

"He blocked me on that so I can't even check." I say.

"I'll check then." Axel says pulling out his phone from his back pocket.

I close the computer and throw it to the end of the bed and turn towards Axel. He gestures to put his arm around my shoulder so I lift my head to set it back on his arm.

"Hey now! Now I can't see what's going on!" Brian argues, trying to pull me back onto my back. "Can we just switch spots so Axel can be in the middle." he suggests.

Me and Axel both look over to him in a 'are you serious' kind of way. "Fine get up and we'll move over." I say rolling my eyes.

He jumps up and makes his way around the bed. He jumps onto it and sighs. "This is much better, thanks guys."

It takes a few minutes to find his account, but once we find it we're glad to see that he's not private. his most recent picture is him with a girl. They are standing in front of a church.

"This is the only picture of them together." Axel says scrolling through his feed.

"Weird. When did he post it?" I ask.

"Only three days ago." he replies.

"Interesting." I say. "She's not tagged is she?" I ask. "or even in the comments?"

"Nope nothing. No one even commented on the post." Axel says.

"This is looking a little fishier by the second." Brian says randomly.

"Yeah, anyway, I should probably get to sleep." I say. "The kids will be up in like 5 or 6 hours and I'm definitely going to need the sleep tonight."

"Ok! I call the couch." Brian says getting up and speeding towards the living room.

Axel looks over at me and sighs. He runs his hand through my hair gently. "I'm sorry this is happening to you Mer. I wish he wouldn't have came back."

"Me too, but I appreciate you guys standing by me during this whole soon to be mess

"Me too, but I appreciate you guys standing by me during this whole soon to be mess." I say.

"Don'to worry about it." He replies. "What if we go out for a little while sometime, just me and you. You deserve it."

I look at him in the eyes and see that they are sparkling with hope. "Sure I'd really love that." I say.

"Great. I better get to my chair for the night. Wouldn't want to keep you up much longer." he says.

"I can't believe you're about to sleep in a chair when you have a perfectly good bed at home." I say shaking my head.

"I said I'd be here for you Mer." he says getting up.

There's a few seconds of silence as he grabs his things. I look at him move around the room so quietly trying to keep the volume down to a minimum.

He's so adorable. Maybe I should give him a chance. He's one of the most caring guys I know.

"Why don't you just stay in here with me?" I ask.

He whips his head around to me from the door way. "Are you sure?" He asks.

"Yeah I don't want to see you sleep another night on that uncomfortable chair." I say. "I have lots of room.

He looks at me for a few seconds. It's like he really had to think about it, but he eventually makes it over to the side he was just laying on. He puts his stuff down and pulls the covers back to get under with me.

"I just have one little thing." I say once he lays down.

"What's that?" he asks.

"We have to switch sides." I giggle pointing to where he lays.

"You're serious!" he laughs throwing his head back then putting his hand over his mouth to keep himself quiet.

"Yes, I've slept on that side every night since I've been here." I laugh.

"Ok fine, let's switch." he says.

He grabs my hips and flips me over him so we have switched sides. I look at him in disbelief. How'd he do that? I'm not that light.

He looks at me with a smirk on his face. "You know there would be no sides if we cuddled." he says putting his hands behind his head.

"You wanna cuddle?" I ask. That's the last thing I would think would come out of his mouth.

"Yeah, then there's no sides to fight over." he says.

"Well technically there would be sides." I say shaking my head.

In one quick motion I'm being pulled on top of him. "Not if we're cuddling like this." he says.

"Axel! You're being very outgoing all of a sudden." I laugh.

"I'm just saying!" he says.

He starts to rub my back in circles, making me fall tired quickly. I put my head on his chest and close my eyes.

"Maybe this is alright for now." I sigh.

"Yeah, let's just enjoy it." he says.

"Yeah, and let's hope for the best tomorrow." I add

"Of course." he says putting his other hand in my hair.

I could fall asleep like this every night, I think to myself.

I fall asleep hoping for the best tomorrow. Hoping nothing goes wrong.

Ok welll this chapter was going to be the next day,,, but since i was gone for so long i thought i'd add in some axel and Meredith moments because i've been dying for some action so here you go. sorry if it wasn't what you were hoping for.