Ten

I've been moved in for no more then three weeks and I feel pretty comfortable.

My friends are the best. No one judges anyone and it's the perfect environment I want myself and my kids to be surrounded by.

Lakelyn turned three and had a few of his friends from day care and the twins and Alyssa over. We had hotdogs and cake. Lakelyn was in heaven. He got dinosaurs, clothes and hot wheels. Things he probably didn't need. Maybe the clothes, but he's been thankful, so it's ok.

Rosie has been the greatest little 13 month old and has started blabbing about random things you can't understand and is starting to walk. She claps her hands and tries her hardest to take a few steps it's the cutest thing.

I've gotten really close to Alyssa and she's been my rock. Whenever I need help or anything she's always there. The twins have been also really supportive. They always know what to say, when to say it, with their goofy personalities. Brian has stopped by a few times to play with the kids while I cook. Which is really cute. I'm starting to get really close to him too. The kids love him and think of him as an uncle, or so it seems.

Since I've been seeing and talking to Brian more often at school I've also been getting to know Axel and his friends even more, we've been somehow getting along and talking.

He has this really buff, do what I want personality but seems to be a real genuine person. I hope to get to know him even more too.

"Giirrl, The twins, Brian, a few of his friends and Axel are going to the beach, and I really think we should go with them." Alyssa says browsing through the channels on the tv.

"Lyss, I don't know. I haven't been in a bikini in like five years, and I can't take the kiddos with me if other people will be there." I laugh, about not even owning a bikini anymore.

"I'm sure my mom can watch them for the day while we go out. You've been momming non stop for ever now, and you need a at least a 6 hour break." She says picking up her phone to start dialling her moms number.

"Lyssa! I don't even own a swim suit. What am I gonna do? Sit there in a shirt and shorts while everyone else tans and is in the ocean? Not happening." I say tsking. Rocking back and forth Rosie while she starts to nod off.

"I have plenty of bikinis you can choose from, it won't be a problem." She says pressing her phone to her ear.

"Okay, but like, I have a mom body now." I say gesturing towards myself.

"Mere. Listen. You, have nothing to worry about. You are gorgeous and don't think otherwise." She says turning towards the tv when her mom picks up.

I roll my eyes and stand up to walk Rosie to her crib. I guess I'll go. If I get a day without children and no studies it might be good for me.

"She said she'd take them!" Alyssa says squealing, running into the bedroom.

"Shhhh! She just went down. We'll never get out of here if she wakes up again."

"Well you're going to have to put her in her car seat because we're heading to my place!"

I sigh. The struggles. Kids can't just sleep like others, they take 2 naps a day at least. It frustrates me. But then again gives me a good three to four hours either with only Lakelyn or by myself!

"Right, okay I'll go pack a bag for the kids, will you get Lakelyn dressed for me?" I ask her running out of the room to my room.

"For sure. Come on Lake, I'm going to race you to you room!" She says, making Lakelyn chase after her.