Chapter Five

The Battle Part Two

*Crystals pov*

The Volturi charge at us and I gulp a little.  What have I got us in to?

I create a wall of fire burning three quarters of the guard.

'We need to get out of here!' I shout to Jeremy as he gets attacked by another vampire.

He nods and rips off their head.

I see my new Volturi mate from across the field and he starts running to me, destroying other members of his coven along the way.

'Your my mate' He says when he gets to me and he has a sparkle in his eye.

'Right I am cowboy' I say happily and he laughs at my use of words.

We both decapitate another two vampires simultaneously and grin at each other.

I find Carlisle among the battlefield and he gives me a nod.

'Thank you' I whisper quietly to him.

I grab Minho's body, sending a signal to my mates and brothers.

We gather together in a group and I create a wall of fire around us to protect us.

'Carlisle has given us the signal, we can leave. They are going to finish up with the Volturi.' I say to them and I focus on Jack, Noah, Jasper and Emmett. 'Are you sure you're happy to leave?'

'We'll go anywhere with you and we won't leave your side' they say determinedly and I smile softly at them.

I look to my newest mate and he looks confused at everyone.

'What's your name?' I ask softly.

'Nathan'

'Damon can you explain quickly to Nathan?'

Damon nods and I start preparing for the Dimension hop.

'It's going to get a bit bumpy loves' I say smiling.

Suddenly just as I was about to transport us, the familiar scream of the Ancestors fills my ears.

I meet eyes with Damon and our eyes go wide.

Minho gaps awake and I cry out happily, dropping to the ground beside him.

'Minho!'

He goes to reply but gets cut off when an arm reaches through the fire, trying to grab at him.

'Kai I can't keep them out' I say frantically trying to check over Minho.

'I don't have much left' He worriedly replies, pouring some of his magic into me.

I push the Ancestors out and I feel my magic drain from me.

They've gotten so strong.

They keep on pushing and I keep on pushing back until I feel my energy hitting rock bottom.

Black dots dance across my vision and I sway a little.

'Crystal!'

I collapse to the ground my eyes starting to flutter close.

'Crystal, love stay with us'

The Ancestors scream in glee, breaking through my fire barrier and I use the last of my magic to transport us somewhere else.

My eyes flutter shut and I succumb to the darkness.

———————————————————

Okay don't kill me I know this is so short and so late but it's short because i mostly wanted to get onto the next book. I am so sorry it's this short.

I'll post when I've got the next chapter of the new book published.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter despite it being so short 🙂

Geeky_LittleBookworm xxx