Chapter Two

This chapter is dedicated to binkleys23 and sugar_mumma for being so supportive of my writing, really appreciate it 💛

*Crystals pov*

Welp that's awkward.

'Despite the fact I'm your imprint doesn't mean that you can treat my mates that way' I growl a little at them.

'What do you mean mates?' Louis lookalike growls back at me.

'An explanation for when we don't have company' I glare at him before going over to the others.

'He's going to be alright Elskan. He's healed already he just needs so rest as the boy hit him hard on his frontal lobe but he'll be okay' Elijah reassures me and I can feel myself becoming more infuriated with my new found mate.

'Excuse me for a minute' I mutter before going outside.

'Hey let us go!' Jacob calls after me and I just flip him off.

I gather my magic and just let it go like I did in the Maze.

Trees snap in half for a mile and bits of the ground come unearthed.

I really need to stop destroying the places I go.

'I'm sorry' I whisper quietly and bluebells grow at my feet.

I blow a soft blast of air at the ground and bluebells grow in little clumps for as far as I can see.

I go back inside and Kai raises an eyebrow at me.

'What?' I question.

'Bluebells?' He asks with a slight mocking tone.

'My brother used to draw them' I say sadly to him and Jeremy comes over to wrap me in a hug.

'Good going mate' Klaus tells Kai, smacking him round the back of the head.

Still in Jeremy's embrace with his head resting on mine, I release the Cullen's and the remaining vampires before studying my new mates.

'Names and age?' I ask shortly.

'Jack Sparrow, 18' Louis lookalike mutters.

'Sparrow?' I grin at him.

'Shut up' he smirks slightly.

'I'm Noah, Noah Tribianni. I'm eighteen years old' The Thomas lookalike grins in excitement and I can't help but giggle slightly at him.

He grins even further and my god he's so adorable.

'I'm assuming you're shapeshifters' I ask curiously.

They both nod and I whisper quietly to Klaus.

Klaus grins at me and his eyes turn yellow before he drops to the floor in his adorable wolf form.

'Klaus is a vampire and a werewolf but completely different to your kind' I tell them as wolfy klaus rubs against my legs.

'Awesome!' Noah says excitedly.

'Wow' Jack whispers.

Klaus transforms back and with his clothes might I add.

'You're getting shaggy' I tease him.

'You know you prefer it that way' he grins at me and I chuckle at how true it is.

I release Noah who comes bounding over to me.

'I understand what's going on' he says suddenly serious.

'Oh?'

'You're from another dimension and your tattoos are soulmarks, the other guys are you mates and so are we' He says quickly.