But their Mates would.

It was a gruesome battle, one that maybe Haylee and Enid were enjoying too much. Alongside the Crescent Moon pack had been, and the stubborn Luna was likely to get herself killed had her female not called the match.

"It's a tie!" The she-wolf screamed, but the ref had disagreed.

"Er...Luna Sage clearly—" Victoria let out a rather mangled screech, she was barely in her offered sweater from one of her packmates had put over her head.

While Laura was currently in the middle of getting dressed as well.

"It's a tie!" Sage shook her head, looking over the damage she had done to the obnoxious she-wolf. But the woman was not letting up, and nothing her group did to try to stop her was leaving the Omega and council member in the open fit of her rage.

"She cheated!"

"If my Luna cheated then your first should've called it out." A growled echoed as the Luna had looked directly to the brothers, they had been giving almost all the 'top' Lunas an issue. And so she stalked forward, the smallest bit of Alpha blood in her was not enough to make either brother cower.

But what it did do, was caused Sage to snap.

She left Laura's side and caught a handful of Victoria's hair and threw her back in the circle. "Want rematch? Lose again." She called, and thus the ref had called out another countdown.

And Victoria didn't waste any chances before lunging at her.
"You should've taken the tie!" She screamed, and one of the first rules Luke had given her was no claws during skin and no going for the eyes. And Victoria had failed to abide by both of those rules in one go.

Sage had gone on high alert after the first breach of contact with the class, it nicked at her temple and scratched down. But the second it had left all contact, her eyes turned in the darkest shade of onyx.

One that was usually reserved for the rogues.

In one solid kick had she sent the wolf flying a good portion of the circle away from herself, giving a chance for either to regain awareness but also to showcase that Victoria was cheating.

And cheaters never prosper.

Sage came stalking forward with her fist all at the ready, and it was one-two solid punch that had knocked the woman unconscious. She hadn't cared about how much her fist was pulsating, and it was clear that her cheek will be more than broken.
But it felt good. Reviving.

However she had looked down to the ground, where one of the many hair extensions had fallen. And she picked it up in pure curiosity as to what the hell a mini tail was doing, until she felt the plastic tips and discoloration from the she-wolf she just beat.

"I know what you are...Fake." It was a call back to what she had said the day prior, if she was going to be labeled as a freak then surely she can call out this new discovery she made.

"You bitch!" Victoria's first had the sudden nerve to try and attack the Luna, and Liam withheld a chuckle as Sage simply caught her by the throat and lifted her up. "Challenge?"
"You cheated!"
"I no use claws. You no challenge." Sage blinked slowly in an effort to taunt, and with the lack of oxygen getting through the rabid she-wolf.

"You killed her!"
"She breathing." She said, dropping the she-wolf, but it was a tad too late as the others from Eclipse has seen it as an offense.

"That was completely uncalled for." Sage looked unamused to see this male come towards her, she all too easily sized him up and tilted her head in a silent chant of a challenge.

"Should we stop her?" Liam asked, and Haylee turned to him and shook his head. 

"If anyone is going to take her seriously, she needs to prove herself. She's your Luna, but she needs to prove that she's a Luna outside pack grounds...It's when—" Before she could finish, the male had attacked the Luna without precedence. There had been a calling for backup of previous Alpha's to break up this fight, and although everyone was waiting for Crescent Moon to jump in, they simply stood in pure amusement.