Chapter 26

Beep. Beep. Beep

All that I've heard for a month now. one long, hard, painful month. Still no movement or improvements. her heart beat has picked up a little but not enough for her to wake up. I've only left the hospital twice, that was just to shower. the boys bring me clean clothes everyday and there is always someone here with me.

Today Jay is here with me. He keeps cracking jokes trying to make me laugh or smile but I just can't. I won't be able to until bb wakes up and I know she's safe.

Jays POV

I've never seen nath so down and upset. it hurts to see him like this. he's my little brother and I love him so much. I decided to go an talk to the doctor to see how everything is going.

"Excuse me, Doctor.Williams" i asked as I approached him.

"Ahhh, how can I help you" he asked.
"Well I wanted to know if you have any news on Betsy-Blue" I asked.

"Well actually we do, we were just about to come and tell you, Miss.English heart rate has picked up a little but sadly not enough, once she has a steady heart rate we can maybe start to wake her up, but we can't do it till her heart rate picks up. I'm also pretty sure that she can hear what you are all saying around her so tell your friend to keep talking to her and give her something to fight for" he told me smiling.

I smiled back, happy at what he just told me, I thanked him and rushed back to the room to tell Nath the news.

i opened the doors and he looked up at me.
"nath i have news and its good for once" his eyes lit up.

"what is it, whats happened, jay tell me, please jay quick" he begged.

i chuckled "calm down" i said. he looked at me in desperation.

"betsys heart rate has picked up but sadly not enough to wake her yet but if it continues to pick up they will wake her up soon. oh and he said that she can probably hear everything you are saying to her so keep talking to her and give her something to fight for. im going home now and max will be here in about 1 hour ok" i told him. he nodded and smiled for the first time since this happened.

Nathans POV

that is probably the only thing thats made me think she will wake up in this last month. hearing that gave me the best feeling ever. and to know she can hear everything im saying. ive talked to her a lot so now i want to sing to her.

"bb, did you hear what he said, youre getting better, im going to be able to see you soon. do you remember that song we wrote together when we were 14, well i do and toms left his guitar here so this is the perfect opportunity to sing it isn't it" i laughed.

i picked up the guitar and started playing the chords to 'ill always remember you' this was the first song we ever wrote together and no-one but us have heard it.

{I always knew this day would come
We'd be standing one by one
With our future in our hands
So many dreams so many plans

I always knew after all these years
There'd be laughter there'd be tears
But never thought that I'd walk away
With so much joy but so much pain
And it's so hard to say goodbye

But yesterday's gone we gotta keep moving on
I'm so thankful for the moments so glad I got to know ya
The times that we had I'll keep like a photograph
And hold you in my heart forever
I'll always remember you

Nanananana

Another chapter in the book cant go back but you can look
And there we are on every page
Memories I'll always save
Up ahead only open doors
Who knows what we're heading towards
I wish you love I wish you luck
For you the world just opens up
But it's so hard to say goodbye

Yesterday's gone we gotta keep moving on
I'm so thankful for the moments so glad I got to know ya
The times that we had I'll keep like a photograph
And hold you in my heart forever
I'll always remember you

Everyday that we had all the good all the bad
I'll keep them here inside
All the times that we shared every place everywhere
You touched my life
Yeah one day we'll look back we'll smile and we'll laugh
But right now we just cry
Cause it's so hard to say goodbye

Yesterday's gone we gotta keep moving on
I'm so thankful for the moments so glad I got to know ya
The times that we had I'll keep like a photograph
And hold you in my heart forever
I'll always remember you

Nanananana

I'll always remember you
I'll always remember you}

"Nath, that was beautiful" I heard from the door. I turned to see parisa smiling at me. "thanks"

"I've never heard that song before" she said more of a question.

"We wrote it together, when we were 14. we had to perform a song in the school talent show so we decided to write one, we never got to perform it in the end so no one else has heard it" I told her. "why didn't you perform it?" She asked.

"BB's mom wouldn't let her out the house that dad" I said looking down. I felt a hand on my back and looked up at Parisa.

"Don't worry nath, she'll wake up and you two can both be happy together for the rest of your lives. no more trouble, no more Dionne, just you and betsy and whoever you decide to bring into your family" she smiled.

I grinned at her. thinking about starting a family with betsy made me really, really happy.

_______________________

I'm so sorry this is short and boring but on weekends I'm fine and i enjoy writing but in the week after school I just don't feel like writing at all.

I have some time of soon so maybe a can write a lot more.

6-7 votes for the next chapter.

Stay beautiful

Anna x