Chapter 20

Betsy's POV

Everything has been going great for the last few days. it's been 3 days since Nathan told me he loved me. we have been together everyday since then. He has a concert tonight and me and the rest of my band are going. luckily it's in London.

Obviously nath has been doing soundcheck and everything today so I haven't seen him at all but I'm leaving in about 1 hour so i best get a move on and start getting ready.

I'm still really worried about the whole Dionne thing just in case she does try something while I'm there and nath ends up getting hurt again. im not really bothered about her hurting me but I love nath too much to see him hurt.

I know he would never hit a girl so I understand why he let her do it. he's too much of a gentleman to ever do that.

Nobody knows about us, we decided to keep it from everyone till a little while after he breaks up with the monster. not even our band mates know.

I sat at my dressing table and first I applied my makeup. I don't really where a lot of makeup but I use enough to cover my spots.
I then started on my hair, just going for the usual beach waves. my hair is so long now, people always ask me if I have extensions in and the ANWSER is no.

I put on my outfit and by the time I was done parisa was walking into the bedroom asking "are you ready, we have to go now" "yea sure" I nodded. I grabbed my phone and purse and smiled to myself.

I walked out the door and got in the car with the others. I was super excited about seeing nath perform because I've never seen him live in a band. Obviously I've seen him sing but I've never seen him sing with a band and on a massive stage. I am super proud of him.

We got to the Arena around half 4 and headed to the backstage entrance.

"Names and ID please" a tall, stocky man asked at the door. "Betsy-Blue English" I told him he nodded let me through and I waited for the others to come through. once we were all through we followed the signs that pointed to VIP area. We walked in to find a number of other celebrities there. The Vamps and Elyar Fox where in there, they are supporting the boys on tour. Union j were in there. For some reason Ariana Grande was here, im not sure why.

i was looking around when someones arms snaked around my waist.
"hi babe" he whispered. "hiya" i said turning around and hugging him.

"So are you excited for the concert" he asked looking down to me. "Of course I am, but what the hell is Ariana Grande doing here" she asked me. "oh I forgot to tell you, I'm doing a duet with her, were performing it tonight, I forgot you were a fan" he chuckled.

"Seriously I made you watch victorious with me everyday and you forget to mention my favourite female singer would be here tonight" I said in shock. "do you want to meet her" he asked. I nodded quickly.

He looked over and called her "Ari" he said. she looked round and smiled. she has such a pretty smile. "come over here a sec" he asked her. she nodded and walked towards us. I was actually starting to shake, she is like my idol.

"Ari, this is besty-blue, she is a massive fan of yours an when I say massive I mean she made me watch victorious with her everyday for about 2 years" he laughed and I went red and hit him.

"Awh that's so cute, it's nice to meet you betsy-blue, you have a really pretty name" she smiled kindly.

"Thankyou and it's nice to meet you too, please just call me betsy, so how long are you in London for" I asked.

"Well Ive been working here for 1 week then I have next week of here then I have to work for another week so 2 weeks left in total" she smiled. Nathan walked away and left us to our conversation. "You know what tho, it's great to finally talk to a girl, I've been stuck in a car with boys for the last week, as much as I love them, every girl needs a girl to talk to" she laughed.

"Well you said you have the week of so maybe we could go shopping or something on Monday" I asked not really expecting her to say yes.

"Of course that would be great. here give me your number" she smiled, we exchanged numbers and stayed chatting till the concert began.

_______________________

Sorry this is boring but I've been really busy. my aim now is to upload twice a week.

There's about 2-3 more chapters before some massive drama happens so the more votes the quicker I'll upload.

5-6 votes for the next chapter.

I've put my favourite cover by the wanted on the side so check it out

Stay beautiful

Anna x