Chapter 25

Beep Beep Beep

thats all ive heard for the last 2 weeks. the sound of the only thing keeping my bb alive. Her condition hasn't changed. she hasn't got better or worse. everything is just the same. i gave my statement to the police and Dionne is being held in custody until her court day which thankfully I've recorded my statement so i don't have to he there.

i haven't moved from this space since i sat here, i havent showered, ate or drank anything. ive hardly talked and when i do talk its just a simple 'yes' or 'no'

Jay and Parsia are here at the minute trying to persuade me to go home and have a showers.

"please nath, please just go shower have something to eat and then you can come back" jay begged me.

"no i cant leave betsy, this was my fault, and what if something happens while im not here" i argued.

"i promise we will call you if anything happens, please if you're not going to do it for us do of for betsy, she wouldn't want you suffering would she" parisa told me.

i huffed and nodded. "fine but im coming straight back and call me if anything at all happens" i warned them. they nodded. i stood up and kissed bb's head "see you soon, i love you" i whispered against her skin. i walked out the door and made my way home.

when i got their i showered and ate some pasta. i decided to check twitter since i haven't been on at all for the last 2 weeks. i first checked betsy's last tweet which was the day before the accident. it was a picture of me and her from when we were younger saying

@OTYOfficial: best friends forever and always, i love you xBBx

i smiled as looked down. we looked so happy. we were so happy.

i also looked at some of the boys recent tweets.

@JayTheWanted: its hard to see someone you love hurting

@SivaTheWanted: i just want everything to be better

@MaxTheWanted: I've never seen this boy so hurt

@TomTheWanted: i hope that bitch rots in hell for what shes done

i favourited them all and decided to tweet just so the fans wouldn't get too worried about me.

@NathanTheWanted: so sorry i haven't been online, its really hard for me at the moment, i love you all more than anything, you're always their for me

as i was about to put my phone down it started to ring. the caller id showed jay and my heart started to beat loudly, i know what you're all thinking, jays calling to tell me betsy woke up but no, that sort of thing only happens in fan fiction. this time it was just jay asking me to bring his phone charger to the hospital with me.

i did what he asked though. i took his phone charger and jumped in my car. on the way back i stopped of at the shop and picked up a few newspapers. the head line was

'THE WANTED CANCEL SHOWS AS BAND MEMBER IS DESPERATE FOR HIS BEST FRIEND TO LIVE"

i sat in my car and ready the story.

'boyband The Wanted have canceled any upcoming shows while youngest member Nathan Sykes hides out at the hospital waiting for his friend to recover. Two weeks ago Betsy-Blue English, who was childhood friends with Nathan and is also in a band called Only The Young, was in a life threatening accident that left her in a coma. the accident caused by Nathan's ex Dionne Bromfield, we don't know exactly what happened but I'm guessing jealousy was defiantly involved, Only The Young have pulled out of talent show XFactor and The Wanteds tour 'The Code' has been cancelled'

I sighed as I finished reading. I felt bad for the fans but they understood. All the boys have talked about what they've said about supporting me through it all. I decided to head back to the hospital. when I got their the police were there.

"Mr.Sykes can we talk to you please" I nodded wearily.

"What's happened" I asked.
"We have no choice but to release Miss.Bromfield on bail, we can't do anything until Miss.English is awake and then she may not remember so really we can't do anything" he told me.

"Are you being serious, first she beats me up, then she tries to murder my girlfriend who is now in a coma and I don't even know if she's going to wake up and if she does she might have lost her memory, and you're just letting her go. you don't have any clue what she's capable of, she's won't stay away, I know she won't, why can't you use my statement I was there while the whole thing happened" I argued with him. I've been arguing with a lot of people lately.

"Sir we need Miss.English's statement to back yours up, we can't just use yours"

"So you're saying I'm lying then. Dionne had security cameras outside her house, check them before you let her go or she'll destroy then" I told them and they looked at each other panicked.

"She was let go 1 hour ago" one said.
"Well get to her house and get the tapes before she remembers about them" I shouted. they nodded and ran out the doors.

I can't believe how stupid the police are sometimes.

______________________

The childhood picture is on the side, it's not actually them by the way.

6-7 votes for the next chapter

Stay beautiful

Anna x