Chapter 22

So I'm shopping with Ariana right now and Nath has decided he wanted to tag along. I don't know why when we're going to be in girl shop, shopping for clothes and make up and things like that.

We we're walking through Bicester Village deciding what shops to enter. Ariana was on the left with her an looped with Nathan's and I was looped to his other arm. I actually love hanging out with Ariana, she's such a nice girl and she invited me to her concert tomorrow which Naths performing at.

We went into Ralph Lauren and started looking around when Nath got a text.
He read it and looked really worried.
'Whats wrong' I mouthed. 'I'll tell you later' he mouthed back. for the rest of the day Nathan was really quiet and I was really worried about what the text said.
For the next few hours I kept an eye on nath. he was being very cautious of everyone around him and jumped at every noise he heard. I was quite worried about him.

As much as I love Ariana and spending time with her I really wanted to get home to make sure Nath was ok. Around 4am Ari had to leave so me and nath decided to go for dinner. We went to a small restaurant that a women called Penny owned. This wasn't just any restaurant this was a private one. For celebrities to get some piece and also have an amazing dinner at the same time.

There wasn't any windows in the whole place so there was no way any paps could take pictures of the inside. celebrities were in here every night and I wasn't surprised to see a few when we walked in. Dougie from McFly and Ellie Goulding were sitting at a table together.

The restaurant inside was beautiful. It was lit up by lantern shaped lights hanging from the ceiling.

"You know I would have been happy with watching a film and ordering a takeaway" I laughed looking at him.
he smiled back at me.
"I know but I just wanted to treat you and we haven't been out on our own yet so I thought it would be great" he told me.

Our drinks came and we both ordered the same food. Spaghetti Bolognese. we laughed when we ordered it. every Friday after school we would always go back to Naths house and Karen would have made us spag Bol for dinner. it was out favourite.

When our food finally arrived I decided now was a good time to ask him what was wrong earlier.

"So nath ever since you got that text earlier you acted weird all day, are you ok" I asked.

"Well, Dionne text me, here" he said getting his phone out and passing it to me.

It said

From Dionne

What the hell are you doing with them two whores, I told you to stay away from her and you find another talentless whore to be friends with, I warned you, you WILL pay when I get home.

I looked at him as he was looking down with his hand rested on the table. I reached over and grabbed it.

"Nath look at me" I told him. he slowly looked up.

"She's not going to hurt you at all, after Friday you will be free and if she tries to hurt you we will go to the police. I love you and I won't let anything happen to you" I said looking deep into his eyes.

He smiled lightly "I love you so much"

________________________

So, so,so sorry that I haven't uploaded. I promise I will be uploading more. hope you enjoy this chapter. going to start writing the next chapter tonight and as soon as I get 6-7 votes I will publish it.

Stay beautiful

Anna x