Chapter 14 - HERO NAME!

Start from the beginning

"Thank you everybody!" Fire waved at his non-existence fans. "Who's next?!" His loud voice echoed in all corners of their big place-like house.

"Me!!! Me!!!" Wind and Leaf raised their hands enthusiastically.

"Just use rock, paper, and scissors to see who goes next." Water yawned. The light blue themed boy was currently lying on the couch with his whale plush beneath him. He was enjoying his nap even though the trio trouble maker were really loud in front of him.

"Maybe, I should go next. I'll show you guys a worthwhile and golden performance." Light replied with a confident expression displayed on his face. The white-themed boy just finished framing their medal in the living room.

"Hey! Don't cut the line!" Wind and Leaf pouted rather cutely while Light sweat-drop.

"Yeah, Lightbulb! You came late! Get in line like the others!" Fire continued, still not releasing the microphone and again his loud voice echoed. In order to protect their poor and delicate ears, the other siblings covered them. Well, except for Water that is, who fell asleep the moment he finished talking.

"Close your mic first idiot! Are you trying to make us deaf?!" Light commented annoyedly. Fire's loud voice still echoed inside his head.

Fire shifted his gaze towards Light. That narcissist scientist! How dare he call him that! "Hey! Don't call me an idiot! You—"

"Now, now, everyone. There's plenty of time for each of you to sing." Before chaos came to say hey to their residence, Earth put an end to that specific conversation. 

The brown-themed boy suddenly appeared before them as he held Fire's and Light's shoulder. The two boys flinched and sweated nervously as Earth gave them a murderous yet calm aura. Even, Wind and Leaf hugged each other as they trembled at the sight before them while Water continued sleeping soundly on the couch.

"Boys, please don't a start a fight again because every time you guys fight then..." Earth's usual motherly façade quickly turned into a scary one as he gave another warning to his hot-headed siblings. "The house will be in a mess!"

"Y... Yes, sir!" Both Fire and Light responded by giving him a TAPOPS salute. They were really terrified when Earth enters mad mama mode. Besides, if they didn't listen to him then they would probably be in space right now.

Ladies and gentleman, that just show how dangerous the leader of the elemental sibling is.

"Good!" After hearing that from his brothers and quickly gave them an angelic smile. "Well, I better get the snacks ready then. Remember, no fighting!" He gave them a wave and went back to the kitchen.

"You almost killed us!" Fire and Light whispered rather loudly while pointing at each other.

"No more funny business, guys." Water quickly reminded them.

"I thought you were sleeping." Both Fire and Light sweat-drop when Water cuts the scene.

"I have hearing magic. That's why I can still hear you." Water replied slowly. "I'm gonna tell Earth if you guys fight again." The lazy boy didn't forget to threaten them.

Fire and Light were about to say something to Water when they heard a loud slam. It was Lightning who just arrived from grocery shopping. Before he made his way to the kitchen, he gave the others a glare.

"What's wrong with Pikachu boy?" Fire and Light questioned as their eyes followed the yellow-themed boy.

"My guess is he was pissed by a salesman again." Wind commented.

"Or maybe a clown gave him a balloon on his way back home." Leaf replied as he tilted his head a little.

After a while, Lightning returned to the living room and slumped on the couch, slightly startling Water beside him.