(56) The Matrimony

Start from the beginning

"Do I look okay?" I asked looking down at myself.

"You look so very handsome" She said caressing my face and just stared at me in awe.

"What?" I asked raising an eyebrow at her.

"My son is getting married. I'm proud of you, this is a big accomplishment"

"Thank you ma" I smiled and kissed her cheek. Everybody started to take their seats. I walked over to the alter and stood next to Arnold who was the officiant for the wedding.

"Are you ready?" He asked me. I took a deep breath trying to calm my nerves and nodded my head.

I never got nervous before a show, an interview or anything but this right here had a nigga with butterflies in my stomach.

"Boy why you scared?" I could hear somebody say from their seat causing everybody to laugh. That laugh was enough to calm me down.

The instrumental version of All My Life by K-ci and Jojo began to play. Everybody began to quiet down and turned to look at the door. Dream and Stunna came out first, arm and arm walking down the aisle followed by Rich and Shirley. Once all of our groomsmen and bridesmaids walked out. Journee walked out with Ariana's mom holding her little bag of flower petals.

"Awww" Everybody cooed. Once she made it to the end of the aisle she ran over to me.

"Hey baby" I said as I squatted down to hug her. I haven't seen her since last night. She's been with Ariana's mom while we prepped for the wedding. I gave her a kiss before she went to take a seat with her grandma.

As soon as Our Song by Tank began to play the muscles in my stomach began to tighten up. I stared at the door nervously just waiting for Ariana to walk out. Everyone stood up and waited for her to walk out as well.

The doors opened and Ariana was standing there arm and arm with Tae.

"Feels like I've been waiting my whole life and now it's real to see you walkin' through the door" The song played. Our eyes instantly met each other's and the nerves went away. She looked absolutely gorgeous. She had on this white mermaid style wedding dress with a super long train and veil. I didn't even realize I was crying until Stunna put his hand on my shoulder.

I looked down and quickly wiped my eyes.

"From the beginning, it felt so right, and I can't think of anything I've needed more" The lyrics to the song was enough to have a nigga in here ugly crying. I finally looked up to continue watching her walk down the aisle. They stopped at the end of aisle and hugged each other. I walked over and Tae turned to me.

"Take care of her" He said as we hugged. I took Ari's hand and we walked up to the altar.

"You look beautiful" I said looking her up and down.

"Thank you baby. You look handsome" She says wiping my cheeks.

"You all may be seated" Arnold says. "We have come together to witness the marriage of Ariana Fletcher and Jonathan Kirk"

"They met each other, fell in love, had a beautiful daughter and are now finalizing their lives together here at their wedding today. It is their desire to love each other for life and that is why we are here to celebrate today"