(53) Fuck It, Mask Off

I walked into the bathroom and Ariana was standing at the sink washing her face

I walked into the bathroom and Ariana was standing at the sink washing her face. Even with no make up on she's still the baddest bitch I ever laid eyes on. I always want to kiss all on her because I'm still in awe that I pulled her even when I was broke. Every time I look at her I fall in love all over again.

I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist before leaving kisses on her neck.

"I love you" I said before putting my hand in her towel, rubbing her inner thigh.

"I love you too" She replied back. I rubbed her clit with my ring finger and she pushed me away. "Boy move"

I laughed and I walked over to the sink to brush my hair so I could put on my durag. I could hear my phone ringing in the room so I went to grab it.

I picked up the phone off the dresser and looked at the caller i.d. It was Rich calling me.

"What's good bro?" I said holding the phone up to my ear. I knew something was up for him to be calling me when we was just together not even an hour ago.

"Nigga it was Jay"

He didn't even have to explain hisself I already knew what he was talking about.

"Swear to God" I replied "Nah nigga you lying. Put that on something right now"

"Nigga I put that on my momma. It was Jay and one of his homies bro. Pj said he was telling his homie how he came up and got him and his shorty some AP's. He showed him a picture and it was definitely you and ya girl shit. We finna ride down on his ass right now, Pj said he on the block right now."

"I'm on way right now, wait for me." I hung up the phone and went over to the closet to get dressed.

This nigga Jay was my homie, my fucking best friend. At some point in time I trusted this nigga with my life. I knew this nigga since the 7th grade. We used to be on the block serving together just trying to make some bread. We bagged Ari and Kiara the same night, we was trying to be on some lame shit and do the double date shit.

I never would've thought he would try to fuck with Ari and then lie to me and make it seem like it was all her. I definitely didn't see him breaking into the house where my daughter lays her head and pointing a gun at my shorty coming. Fuck all the jewelry he took, he put my daughter and my girls life at stake. I can't let that shit slide, he had to pay. The fact that it's him and not some random ass nigga makes the situation even worse.

Nigga really said fuck me and the codes of the streets.

"Did you hear me?" I heard Ariana's voice say snapping me back to reality.