(15) Confessions Pt. II

I turned the corner and entered the kitchen. Jonathan was standing on one side of island so I sat down across from him. He twisted open a bottle of water taking a big sip from it. I extended my arm signaling to him that I wanted some. He slides it across the counter to me.

"So wassup with you and Jay" Jonathan questions looking me in the eyes as I took a sip.

"That's the thing, there is no me and Jay" I reply never breaking eye contact with him so he would know I wasn't lying. "Ain't shit going on between us...at least it's not on my half"

"Fuck that mean?"

"C'mon now, that nigga been tryna fuck me since we've been together."

Jay and Jonathan have been best friends since supposedly high school. You would think Jay would have some type of loyalty for his boy.

Jonathan chuckles and shakes his head. What's funny? Shit I wanna laugh too. "He ain't tryna fuck you"

"Not even on some cocky shit, I know when a nigga wanna fuck me, and that's a nigga that wanna fuck me," I retort back. "He's been sending shots at me in front of you! But you're too blind to see it."

"Ohhh I need me a shorty like Ari she a good one" I mimic Jay's voice.

"If it's been going on for years why you ain't say shit then? Why he bring this shit to me before you?"

"Because he knew he fucked up when he tried to kiss me! He knew I'd tell you!"

Why was he acting like an idiot? This shit wasn't that hard to comprehend. I was getting annoyed by him just acting like I was in the wrong in this. He needs to check his friend, not me.

"He tried to kiss you? When the fuck was this?"

Awe shit I forgot I never told him. His whole demeanor changed. He was pissed.

"When he came over to 'check on me' remember?" I knew good and well he didn't remember. I purposely left that part out of the story when I told him.

"You ain't tell me no fucking shit like that"

"Yes I did. I clearly sai-" I couldn't even finish my sentence.

"You fucking kissed that nigga?!" He yells at me causing me to jump a little.

"No. He said he tried to kiss me but I stopped him before he could"

Jonathan stood there in silence and I could just see the anger on his face. He had every right to be mad...at Jay. Not me. He putting this energy towards the wrong person. Yes I should have told him that Jay tried to kiss me, but he still would've been mad either way it goes.

"I'm gone for a month getting money for us and you out here being a hoe"

"Hoe?" My face instantly turned up at that remark. Ain't no hoe in my blood. "I'm a hoe now Jonathan? I'm a hoe?"

"Shit that's what you showing me" He shrugs his shoulder.

I just stared at him in disbelief.

The nerve of this fucking nigga.

"I'm a hoe but you fucked a random ass bitch.
Yo whole dick was in another bitch. I'm the hoe and I didn't even kiss the nigga. Okay Jonathan." I nod my head and hopped down from the stool.

"Shit you already think I'm a hoe, I should've fucked him." I mumbled under my breath. I went over to the pantry to grab a box of crackers. I was feeling nauseous and Jon was making it no better.