(29) Spoiled

***

"Bitch this is fame, not clout" I rapped as I tossed all of my purses into a box. 

"Unh unh unpack all this shit right now" Tae says bursting into the room recording me on his phone. "You ain't going nowhere. Unpack it right the fuck now" He picks up the box and dumps out all of my shoes.

"Tae stooop" I exclaim attempting to push him out of my closet. "You on live?" I ask and he nods his head.

"This bitch think she can leave me for some other nigga. I be tryna tell y'all bitches ain't shit" Tae laughs "Find a new hairstylist bitch"

"Ooh don't do me like that" I say walking over to him with open arms attempting to hug him.

"Nah bitch go hug that nigga" He chuckles muffing my face. "Come on prop the phone up on the stand and help me pack" I tell him as I put my shoes back into the box.

"Girl fuck you" He laughs and walks out the room. I continued packing up my stuff. I've been packing since this morning Jonathan was supposed to come to help me but everybody just said fuck me. I know I got a lot of stuff but damn. I'm the pregnant lady. I grabbed my last Chanel bag and tossed it into the box before taping it close.

I pushed the box out of my now empty closet into the center of my room with all my other boxes. I hopped in the shower since I was a sweaty mess. When I was done I put on my robe and walked over to my vanity where my phone was and plopped down on the chair. I unlocked my phone using my face and opened up Instagram. I saw Jon's profile at the top of the screen with the "Live" bubble around it so I clicked on it. This nigga was outside with his friends smoking, meanwhile, I was in here slaving.

therealkylesister: ig it's fuck Ari day huh?

I commented on the live even though he wasn't paying the screen any attention. Shortly after I commented a few people started to call him out as well asking what he did. I requested him to add me to the live. He still continued laughing with his friends so I commented again.

therealkylesister: fuck it, i'm single

He finally brought his attention to the screen. "Ari said what?" He said reading the comments. I started to type a response but then I was being connected to the live.

He continued talking to whoever he was with and lit up another blunt. I just stared at the screen waiting for him to acknowledge me.

"Stop getting on here saying stupid shit" He finally says bringing the blunt to his lips.