(6) Suge Knight

Ari

"Ari don't kill the man today wait until tomorrow

"Ari don't kill the man today wait until tomorrow. Let him at least enjoy beating this case" Tae laughed from the couch as I paced back and forth.

I was standing here thinking of ways I could actually get away with killing him.

"If the lord wanted to save him, he would've locked his ass up" I reply, "That's my sign right there"

"Yo ass a nut for real" Tae chuckles shaking his head at me. I could hear keys at the door and only one person had a key to our house.

"I'm not finna be a witness to this shit" Tae says, starting to get up from the couch but I pushed him right back down.

I threw my hair into a messy bun and put a fake smile on my face. This nigga really had the balls to come over here after having that bitch in the courtroom with him but I had something for his ass.

In walked Jonathan with a half smile on his face, he came into the living room. "Wassup bab–"

Before he could finish his sentence I swung and my fist connected with his jaw. I continued to swing on him as he tried to cover his face with his arms so I started going for his body.

"Ariana chill, Tae get yo fuckin friend." He managed to get out.

"That's between y'all, don't put me in this." Tae held his hands up.

"Fuck you, nigga." I punched him in the chest in between words. "You wanna embarrass me and shit on tv though with some raggedy bussed down basic hoe."

"Her dusty ass rocking fake Chanel sitting behind you like she all you got and you had me sitting at home!" I pushed him back and he bumped into the wall.

There was finally space between us so he took this as his opportunity to try and talk to me. He went to the other side of the couch so I couldn't get to him quick.

"I didn't tell her ass to show up there!"

"You ain't tell her ass to come to yo crib either huh nigga?" I tried to run around the couch after him but he ran too.

"Can you fuckin listen, man! I had a reason I didn't want you there and she wasn't it."

I didn't respond, I just glared at him as my mind ran with thoughts on how I could get to him.

"You really think I have any contact with that girl, it was one fuckin mistake and I would never do that shit again."

I pushed the couch towards him and just like I thought he would, he grabbed it to keep it from hitting his legs. I took the chance to jump on it, running across and hopping on him.

He didn't fall like I thought he would instead he took this opportunity to pin me against the wall. My legs were wrapped around his waist and he held my wrist pinning them against the wall.