(13) Let Me Explain

"I'll be inside in a sec" I tell Tae as I put the car in park. He nods his head and gets out of the car. I pulled out my phone and dialed Jon's number.

"Whatchu want?" He answers with an obvious attitude.

"I've been trying to talk to you for the past 4 days. You keep sending my calls to voicemail."

"I've been busy" He reply staley.

"Ion know what bullshit Jay been telling you but whatever it is it isn't true." I sat back in my seat and closed my eyes. I was trying so hard not to have an attitude and be patient but he was really making this hard. It's like now that I know I'm pregnant I've been having every single symptom in the book.

"Man, what you want I got business to handle" I could hear ESPN in his background so I knew it was complete bullshit.

"Why are you acting like this? I haven't done shit to you Jonathan"

"Yeah okay Ariana"

"Look, I gotta tell you something" I sigh. I knew he had an attitude with me but I had to let him know I was pregnant.

"How long you and Jay been fucking?"

"What?" My face instantly turned into a disgusted look, "What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Stop playing fucking dumb. It's not a good look."

"He told you we fucked? And you believed him? You really think I would fuck him?"

"I'm not finna do this shit with you right now. We'll talk whenever I get home, stop calling my phone." Before I could even respond he hung up the phone.

I instantly broke down crying. It had to be my hormones because I'm not even an emotional ass bitch like this. Normal Ari would've just said fuck that nigga. Why the fuck was he acting like a fucking asshole? Why the fuck would Jay lie on his dick and say we fucked? I called him back and it went straight to voicemail.

I fanned my eyes trying to stop the tears from flowing. I went into my purse and grabbed my beauty blender to fix my make up. Now I have to go into this game night and pretend like I was just fine. I grabbed my car keys and climbed out of the car.

I walked up the door and walked inside. She Live by Maxo Cream was playing loudly through the speakers.

"Ariiii" Everybody said aloud. I smile walking over to kitchen counter to sit my purse down, "Hey"

"We drinking Grey Goose get a cup" Nicki tells me drinking out of her red solo cup.

"I can't drink on these pills I'm on" I tell her. It wasn't a complete lie. I didn't want to tell anyone I was pregnant until I told Jonathan. I walked over to the fridge and just grabbed a Izze sparkling grapefruit juice.

"Boo you whore!" Cherrell responds. I walked over to the couch and plopped down on the couch next to Tae laying my head down on his shoulder.

"What's wrong pooh?" Nique asks rubbing my knee.

"Girl nothing Jonathan just stressing me out"  I wanted to just throw back some shots of hennessy. I don't even smoke but I needed a fat ass blunt.

"Y'all just sex deprived" Nicki chuckles. I wish it was just that simple.

"I do need some dick" I laugh, "When he gets back issa wrap" I leaned back and spread my legs.