Chapter 32:Soul Bond

Start from the beginning

"Dream...Y-You...You made Damien?.."

He sighs and ink looks at him with a hurtful look.

Ink:"Dream...Please...tell me it isn't true..."

Dream looks at ink sadly then looks at me sadly.

Dream:"Yes...I created him but let me explain."

"YOU MADE THE VERY FUCKING GUY THAT TORTURED ME AND ASSAULTED ME ON A DAILY BASIS!"I scream and he looks at me sadly.

Ink:"Dream..."Dream looks at ink sadly."You betrayed me...You went behind my BACK and created not one but TWO humans!ONE of them being a killer!HOW COULD YOU?!"

Dream stays silent and I look at him with my eyes full of hurt.I then look at him angrily and everyone looks at me.

I clench my fists and everyone steps back but...Nothing happens..

I take a deep shaky breath and glare at Dream.

"I can't believe you made him..."

Dream:"If you let me explain,I'll tell you why I made him and YOU."

I look at him shocked and sadly."You...You made me too?...Why...WHY?!LOOK AT THE SHIT I WENT THROUGH!"

He sighs and looks at me sadly.He then looks at Ink and he looks away as well.

I look at the ground and close my eyes.

Hey..Why aren't you coming out?Whats going on?

...

....

.....

HEY!ANSWER ME!

Error:"ShE cAnT..."

I open my eyes and look at error confused and then look at Nightmare grinning.

"What the hell is so goddamn funny."I hiss and he chuckles.

He holds out my soul as it's in flames and I look at it confused.It then slowly transforms into...the evil me.

She lands on her knees and then gets up and looks straight at me.She twirls her hands and her stupid fucking knife that she loves so much...appears in her hand.

Evil Y/N:"You hitting me with that bat kinda hurt hun-"She grips her knife and grins."For Pay back...I'm gonna cut you to pieces!"She giggle and I glare at her.

I stand up straight and growl.

"Try and do it bitch."I growl and ignore the pain as my body fills with adrenaline.

She was about to charge at me until Nightmare stops her.She growls and looks at nightmare.

Evil Y/N:"What the hell!Let me kill her!"

He chuckles and grins at me.

Nightmare:"Patience my precious killer,Let's give you some friends to back you up."

He pulls out a small paintbrush and I look at him confused.

Ink:"WHERE DID YOU GET THAT?!"I hear him yell and I look at him then back at Nightmare.

"What is that."

Nightmare:"Lets just call it...A miracle maker.~"He waves the brush around and two ink blobs form on either side of him.

They slowly form into the two things I despise...My eyes widened and my body stiffens...in fear...

No...No that isnt fucking possible!