Merging

~Lucy~

Mom's here. She's alive. She's here and that's all that matters.

"Mom," Juvia muttered.

"Sorry to ruin the moment but, we don't have much time." Meredy said.

"She's right. We must get all of you merged before anything bad happen." she said as she began to look for something.

"Where's Romeo?" She asked.

"He got captured by Sabertooth along with Dad and Loke." I told her.

"Then we don't have much time." she said and she gave a signal to Mr. Makarov.

He nodded and his hand glowed again.

All of a sudden, a glass box surrounded me, my siblings, the Dragneels and the other white-haired kid.

(Lyon's thought: She forgot my name. TT-TT)

"Mom! What going on?" Gajeel asked.

"You'll be okay." she smiled and the world became black.

I'm floating in a white box, cutting me off from all edges. I can't get out. I want to go out.

"I'm not Lucky Lucy of the Heartfilias anymore! I'm Lucy of Fairy Tail!" I heard. It's my voice.

"My spirits are my friends, not my shields! I can't just sit here as my friend disappears before my eyes!" It's my voice, at least, it sounds like my voice.

"Hey, Lucy. Let's go on a mission!" I heard another voice say. I looked to see a person who looked like Gray but, he had no shirt.

"Lucy-san! Over here!" I looked over to see a little girl, who looked like Wendy with a flying white cat.

"Come on, Lucy! My cake is waiting for me at the guild." I looked again and I saw a girl that looked like Erza with armor.

"Lushi! Let's go grab a fish!" A flying blue cat said. He looked like Natsu's cat, Happy.

"Oi, Luce! Let's go back to the guild, together!" I looked again to see a boy identical to Natsu holding his hand out to me.

What is this? This feeling I have? It feels like I know them but, I don't.

My nakama.

"Lucy!" Gray.

"Lucy." Erza.

"Lucy-san!" Wendy.

"Lushi!" Happy.

"Lucy-sama." Jellal.

"Love rival." Juvia.

"Lu-chan!" Levy.

"Bunny girl." Gajeel.

"Lucy-nee!" Romeo.

"Hime-sama." Virgo.

"Gomen, Lucy-san." Aries.

"Lucy~!" Loke

"Lucy..." Dad...

All these voices in my head. These belong to Lucy Heartfilia, the other Lucy.

"Let's go home, Luce." Natsu.

The light is getting brighter and suddenly, the box broke and I was set free.

I woke up again in the glass box. Well, the shattered glass box.

"What happened?" I asked as Mom helped me up.

"You've bonded with your Earthland self and now, you're able to use magic." she said and she handed me a set of keys. Some were silver and some were gold.

"Keys?" I asked.

"You're a celestial wizard, like me. You are able to summon spirits from the celestial realm to help you." She explained.

I decided to give it a try. I picked up a golden key with blue squiggly lines. That's the zodiac sign of Aquarius.

"You can only summon this spirit in water. Could you try another one?" She asked.

I picked up another golden key with the Taurus zodiac sign.

"Now, say I open thee, gate of the golden bull, Taurus!"

I open thee, gate of the golden bull, Taurus!

And my P.E. Teacher with black and white hair and a nose ring showed up.

"LUCY! YOU AND YOUR WONDERFUL BREASTS HAVE RETURNED TO ME!!!!" He shouted.

"HANDS OFF MY LUCE!" Natsu punched Taurus in the face with a fistful of fire.

"You're fighting me, dumbass." Gray shouted, the floor turning to ice.

"You want to fight?!" Natsu shouted, turning back to Gray.

"Don't forget about me, Gray!" Lyon shouted, putting Meredy down and summoning ice.

"Both of you, quit it!" Erza shouted, changing her clothes into armor.

Gray and Natsu cowered in fear of Erza's new frightening form. She grabbed both their heads and smashed them together.

"Ahh!!! I'll heal you!" Wendy said, healing the two unconscious boys.

"Oi, Natsu! I call a rematch from the tournament!" Gajeel shouted, his skin turning into iron scales.

"No, Gajeel! You just woke up from a coma, moron! SOLID SCRIPT, ROPE!" Levy shouted, rope appearing in her hands and tying Gajeel up.

"Juvia will help Gray-sama!" Juvia shouted, water appearing on her body.

"Everyone, focus! We don't have much time!" Jellal shouted, silencing us all.

"Jellal is correct. We have to go." Meredy said.

Suddenly, the place began to shake.

"Damn, they're already here!" Laxus shouted.

"Hime-san, minna-san! Follow me!" Virgo shouted and she began to dig a hole.

"You heard her. Follow the chick in the maid outfit!" Gajeel shouted as he led everyone down the hole.