Big Brother VS Little Brother

~Gray~

Juvia and I escaped our cage and we ran to who knows where to find the others.

"Wait! Juvia saw Lyon!" Juvia shouted, having us turned around.

Lyon was chained to the wall and was still unconscious.

"I'll grab him." I said, breaking the chains and flinging Lyon over my shoulders.

"Gray? Juvia?" We heard and Lucy and Loke were there.

"Lucy!" Juvia shouted, hugging her sister.

"Loke? But, I thought that he'd been kidnapped." I said.

"Well, the other me and several of the others have been corrupted by Nirvana. I'm the celestial spirit." Loke said, giving a wink to Juvia.

"Hands off my girlfriend." I said, giving the ginger a warning.

Loke backed off and sped back to Lucy's side.

"I heard from Minerva that Nirvana is beginning to wear off so, we should probably find the others." Lucy suggested.

The five of us began running to find a way out.

~Minerva~

I crashed into the control room in anger.

Sting and Rogue defied me so, I set Yukino and Kagura to keep them busy. Nirvana already wore off of the Lion but, the boy and the bonding girl were still in control.

Now, the Dragneels and the Heartfilias are escaping.

"Release him." I command my minion to do.

"Him?! Are you sure, ma'am?" He asked, pulling a scowl on my face.

"Now." I commanded as he released our trump card.

The one that controls the dark dragon of Earthland and the demons of E.N.D.:

Zeref

~Erza~
Jellal kept his grip on my hand as we ran. Gajeel, Levy, Aries and Loke ran behind us.

"Er-nee! I saw Wendy!" Levy shouted.

I froze in place and shouted, "We have to get her!"

Jellal's new golden eyes closed as he sighed.

"We must hurry," he said.

"I'm not so sure about that, Jellal Fernandez." a boy's voice suddenly said.

Jellal's eyes narrowed when he saw the figure emerge from the dark.

There stood his red-eyed brother, Romeo, holding the unconscious Wendy on his shoulder.

"Wendy!" Levy shouted.

"Gomen! Wendy-chan!" Aries shouted.

"Romeo!" Gajeel shouted.

"Romeo!" Loke also shouted.

"Romeo! Wendy!" I shouted, trying to run to get my little sister but, Jellal's grip on my hand got tighter.

"Jellal?" I asked, turning towards him.

"I must free Romeo of Nirvana before you can save Wendy." he said, releasing my hand.

"I'm gonna go on a whim here and say that you have bonded with your other self." Romeo smirked.

"Selves. It's plural." Jellal cockily smiled, breaking Romeo's current expression.

"ROMEO!!!" Someone else suddenly shouted.

The whole group turned to see a familiar blonde with a celestial lion, a stripping ice wizard, a water mage and an unconscious white-haired wizard.

"Lucy!" Gajeel shouted.

"Lu-chan!" Levy smiled.

"Gajeel, Levy!" Lucy also smiled.

"Gray! Juvia!" I shouted.

"Er-nee!" Gray smirked.

"Jellal-nii," Juvia said.

"Who the hell are you, poser?!" Loke shouted at his other self.

"Excuse me! Who are you calling a poser?!" Leo shouted back.

Aries practically fainted, "TWO LOKES?!"

Romeo saw his chance to attack the distracted Jellal and the boy sped toward him.

In one swift move, Jellal grabbed Wendy and flung Romeo into a wall.

"Jellal-nii?! What the hell!" Juvia shouted, trying to get to Romeo but, Lucy stopped her.

Jellal gave the young girl to me and he walked to Romeo.

"W-What the hell? How are you this powerful?" Romeo asked as Jellal picked him up by the collar.

"Three. There are three, Romeo." and Romeo suddenly spat up black liquid.

"W-What is that?!" Juvia squeaked as she hid behind Gray.

"Nirvana... It left Romeo..." Jellal spat in anger, gently putting his unconscious younger brother down.

"That only leaves Kagura, Yukino and Meredy left in Nirvana's control." Leo said.

"You forgot one or two." another figure emerged from the place.

Lucy could not believe how much magic power she was feeling. It made her shiver in fear.

"What's this?" I asked, beginning to shiver myself.

Jellal stared into the darkness and said, "There's only one answer. They've released the demon lord, Zeref."