The Next Phone Call

~Gray~

I woke up cause of my window not having any curtains. The sun got in my eyes. I tried to get up but, I couldn't.

That when I saw Juvia. In my bed. With me.

Oh sh*t, we did it last night, didn't we? I sighed and looked at Juvia's sleeping face. She looks so delicate and fragile. I'm worried that if I touch her, she'll break. I know that she is strong though.

That's when the ringing went off. I pulled on a bathrobe so if Erza sees me, she won't kill me for being naked in the house again.

The phone that was ringing was Juvia's. And there are 39 messages.

I thought that it must've been from Gajeel or Jellal but, it said that it's an unknown number.

I scrolled down her lock screen and read the messages.

11:34 am
2127489003: Mornin sweetheart

11:35 am
2127489003: did you like our little chat last night?

11:36 am
2127489003: Juvia, answer me. I can see you.

11:37 am
2127489003: Juvia, why aren't you at home? You better not be hiding from me

11:40 am
2127489003: B*tch, if you don't answer me, I'll kill your daddy

11:41 am
2127489003: or maybe I should kill your siblings

11:42 am
2127489003: better yet, I should kill your little boyfriend. hope you had fun last night slut. you'll never forget what I'll do to you

11:43 am
2127489003: just remember that b*tch Ultear and how i killed her. You're next

I stopped reading the texts and I think I broke the phone. Some sicko killed Ultear and is now targeting Juvia. MY Juvia.

"Gray-sama?" Juvia asked half-awake.

I tried my best to stay calm and I approached her. I gave her a kiss and smiled.

"Morning." I said.

She smiled back, "Good morning, Gray-sama."

I gave her another kiss and went to go get her a spare change of clothes from Erza's room.

After we put on clothes, Juvia noticed her broken phone on the ground.

"Gray-sama, what happened to my phone?" She asked.

"It must've fallen and broke. I'll get you a new one." I smiled and she did too.

What kind of person would want to hurt Juvia? Who would want to hurt, let alone kill, this sweet, beautiful blue-haired girl?

I discovered that Levy and Wendy would be at their sleepovers till tomorrow afternoon, Natsu got drunk at the party and had to be brought home by a dead tired and pissed of Erza.

Nobody even knew about me and Juvia last night. At least, except for that guy.

I led the two of us to the kitchen and I began to use my awesome cooking skills to make breakfast (and extras for Erza and Natsu).

Just as we were about to eat, the house phone rang. I ran to grab and answer it.

"Hello?" I said.

"You shouldn't have broken Juvia's phone. How else am I supposed to contact her with?" I heard a man chuckle.

So this is the creep that killed Ultear. Now he wants Juvia. Well, he's not having her.

"F*ck off." I said and I hung up. But the phones rang again. Damn, if I don't answer, Erza will wake up and we'll really be in trouble.

I answered and I heard him laugh.

"What are you laughing about, asshole?" I spat.

"It's so funny really. I killed your first girlfriend and now, I'm going to kill your second one." And I felt him smirk as he chuckled.

This dude is seriously f*cked up.

"Anyway, Gray Fullbuster, you might want to check your windows next time. Otherwise, you should get curtains." and the man hung up.

I turned and I saw Juvia, who looked very scared.

"W-Who was that?" she asked.

"Nobody. Just an asshole. It's okay." I grumped but I still had a smile for her.

"It was him, wasn't it? And you broke my phone too." She said.

It remained silent between us until I returned her to the Heartfilias.

"Juvia! Where the hell have you been?! We've been everywhere looking for you!" Jellal shouted when he answered the door.

"I had a nightmare and couldn't fall back to sleep. I went to go out for a walk and I bumped into Gray-sama. I ended up spending the night there. Gomen, onii-sama." Juvia explained.

Jellal sighed and he smiled, "Well, you should call next time. Thanks for taking care of her, Gray."

I pulled out a thumbs up and said, "No problem."

Juvia gave me a hug and she and her brother went inside the house. I didn't walk home. I went to a hacker friend of mine instead. His name is Hibiki Lates.

I told him to trace the phone line back to the creep. It was no problem for him, until he had to get a password.

"This will take me a day or two to fully decode. I'll send you whatever I got afterwards." he said.

I nodded and went home. That creep won't get anywhere near Juvia.

Even if it costs me my life.

~???~

Won't listen to reason? Well, the Heartfilias are a challenge after all. And I thought that the game wouldn't be fun.

I have to kill everyone associated with those Heartfilias. I got rid of Layla and Miss Ultear from Jellal's little club.

Aries didn't deliver her little message to Lucy yet. I'll give her a few more days.

Juvia is scared. If only her little boyfriend, Gray weren't so snoopy.

The other three Heartfilias shouldn't be too difficult. I can't just attack all three at once.

"What do you think I should do, Jude?" I asked, looking at my prisoner.

Jude Heartfilia. The man with a dead wife and five little children. Not to mention a huge debt over his head.

He won't answer? Fine, I'll pick the next Heartfilia myself. Which one should I pick?

Oh, I got it! I called up one of my minions and said, "Fetch me a sniper."